Wacom DTU-1031 Interactive Touchscreen Display
Discontinued Product. See Replacement
- 10.1" wide viewing angle LCD display full HD 1280 x 800 resolution and LED backlight - programmed to view documents in portrait or landscape mode
- A multi purpose single USB cable provisions power, video and USB data
- Wireless battery free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for superior signing or writing experience
- Exceptional RSA / AES encryption to execute secure transactions
- Physically slim appearance allows it to be used flat on the table top
- Incorporated, retractable stand supports with utility of two different angles.
- Optional four customizable ExpressKeys that can be assigned to frequently use common functions.
- Toughened, anti glare surface furnishes high durability and simpler viewing under different lighting conditions.
- Three VESA mounting holes let you to use 3rd part stands and arms
Wacom DTU-1031 is a 10.1" beautiful looking LCD display powered by 1280 x 800 pixel high definition resolution and provides a wide viewing angle for corporate or institutional customers who need a side view to fill out and sign documents digitally. DTU-1031 proves to be a perfect solution for insurance companies, banks, hotels and retail stores where there is a frequent need of signing documents by their customers directly at the counter or point of sale. Bringing comfort into the act there is an integrated stand which supports two accessible angles; nonetheless VESA mounting screws given is another option to use alternate display holding stands. A security lock is also there which plays an integral part to prevent theft in commercial attendance.
The DTU-1031 is a digital document workflow solution with ability to connect to a computer with a single USB cable ensuring nice and clean clutter free business area. The general functions and shortcuts can be easily set up onto the four customizable ExpressKeys to provide ease to the customers while interacting. The sleek looking DTU-1031 interactive tablet comes with an interactive pen which is pressure sensitive and battery-free, heightening the natural writing experience and giving superior work efficiency. Moreover, Wacom´s pressure sensitive pen technology presents a pressure profile to the user during writing and signing. DTU-1031 permits A4 and letter size documents to be viewed with minimal scrolling and can also be used as an external monitor and is capable to run slide shows and videos for advertisement campaigns and other media use. The unit attributes an included pen compartment to store the pen along a pen tether to prevent loss. Additionally, a Wacom DTU-1031 is a highly durable unit for commercial applications and a user need no batteries or AC power to operate it..
|Product Name||Wacom DTU-1031 Interactive Touchscreen Display|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Touch Response Time (ms)||14|
|Built-in Speaker (Watts)||No|
|Diagonal Size (Inches)||10.1|
|Display Technology||Backlit LED, LCD IPS|
|Power Requirement||100 - 240V AC|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||8.3 x 12.2 x 0.55|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, Vista, Vista x 64 / XPTM (excel x 64 version), Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Surface Material||Acid-Etched Tempered Glass|
|Touch Sensing Technology||Electromagnetic|
|Inputs / Outputs||N/A|
|Viewing Angle||Hor. 170°, Ver. 170°|
|Included Accessories||Integrated Stand, Cordless and battery-free pen, USB Y-cable (3 m / 9.84 ft), Installation CD (Wacom driver, product information), Quick start guide, Pen tether (nylon fiber, 50 cm / 19.7 inch), 5 extra nibs, nib removal tool, 4 VESA mounting screws, pen compartment cover, USB plug attachment|
|Number of Touch Inputs||1|