Wacom DTH-2242 Interactive Touchscreen Display
- 21.5" touch display with high definition 1920 x 1080 resolution and wide viewing angles
- Wireless and battery free pen with 2 little side switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Multiple touch control surface
- Five user assignable ExpressKeys to use all common functions or tools
- Incorporated USB hub with two USB ports to feature plug n play function for all external USB devices
- Internal scaler with ability to process video input in various resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio.
- Integral DVI-I pass thru connector manages both digital or analogue input and permits mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display.
- HDCP compliant
- Anti-glare surface
- Adaptable stand that allows 15 to 72 degrees incline angle
Wacom DTH-2242 is a direct pen on screen display that permits to interact and communicate more effectively. It is very well designed by wacom's engineers to improve workflow and intensify visual communication. DTH-2242 is a responsive 21.5" sleek and sharp looking touch control display that allows a user to promptly add notes or draw pictures in a much impact full way. It has an exceptional multi-touch gesture support which renders easy and blistering touch control scrolling through the content and allows to zoom in and out on images which aid the whole communication process. To experience the wonders of Wacom DTH-2242 it has a pen included to let you write and use the interactive interface. The included pen features two tiny side switches and 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. To secure the pen from getting lost or misplaced there is a dedicated pen compartment , a pen tether to store it.
This multi touch cordless and battery free pen accompanied compact unit supplies advance level of interactivity, adaptability and productivity to a user working directly on the screen. Wacom DTH-2242 has a wide screen that features 1920 x 1080 high definition resolution and anti glare scratch resistant surface with broader viewing angles that allow someone to easily view and share content even standing by a side. The DTH-2242 comes along with a flexible stand to hold the the display and further tilt it from a 15 to 72 degrees inclination angle.
Additionally, DTH-2242 is equipped with five user assignable ExpressKeys which gives a quick access to all common functions or tools. Moreover, it has a integrated USB hub that include two USB ports to conveniently upload and share data. An internal scaler is also there to yield the video input files with non supportive resolutions and make them viewable in supportive native resolution and aspect ratio. In built DVI-I pass thru connector gives an edge to the touch pad to handle digital or analog inputs and let mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display.
|Product Name||Wacom DTH-2242 Interactive Touchscreen Display|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Touch Response Time (ms)||14|
|Diagonal Size (Inches)||21.5|
|Display Technology||LCD IPS|
|Power Requirement||100 - 240V AC|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||15.1 x 22.2 x 2.16|
|Operating System||Windows 8, windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Surface Material||Acid-Etched Tempered Glass|
|Touch Sensing Technology||Electromagnetic|
|Input Method||Finger, Pen|
|Inputs / Outputs||USB x 1|
|Viewing Angle||Hor. 178°, Ver. 178°|
|Included Accessories||Integrated Stand, Cordless and Battery-Free Pen, AC Power Adapter (Universal), 2 Video Cables (VGA to DVI-I & DVI-D to DVI-I), USB Cable, Installation CD (with Wacom driver and IPI), Quick Start Guide, Pen Tether, and Pen Holder Attachment|
|Number of Touch Inputs||Multi-Touch|