- The TeamBoard TPMT 19" is a top class Interactive Touchscreen Display with a high resolution (1440 x 900) interactive LCD
- With an aspect ratio of 16:10, a contrast ratio of 700:1, 300 cd/m2 brightness and a wide screen format, the TPMT19 delivers excellent picture quality
- With finger based touch capabilities one may write text and navigate smoothly through applications as the touch sensitive monitor allows the user to use fingers to select functionality
- One may connect the TPMT19 to their computer and projector to project the content to any audience
- 160 degrees viewing angle and an LCD screen ensures brilliant state of art picture quality
- The included TeamBoard Draw 6.0 Software is freely upgradeable, allows two-zone interactive use with different users in each zone, permits opening multiple applications simultaneously and is .IWB compliant
- The TeamBoard Draw 6.0 allows the user to create lesson plans or use full function drawing and annotation capabilities for interactive and engaging presentations
- Touch area data provided for all touch points
- The 19” Finger-Touch Monitor brings user-friendly technology, integrated with sensor and controller, to interactive presentations
- Resistive touch activation
- The TeamBoard TPMT19 is easy to use and therefore ideal for school classrooms, higher education setups and even professional setups like the government sector or the business sector
Outstanding Features with TeamBoard Inbuilt Software
The TeamBoard TPMT19 is an unparalleled Interactive Touchscreen Display that is bundled with an intuitive TeamBoard Draw 6.0 Software. The combination of the sturdy hardware and exceptional software make TPMT19 ideal, not only for the education sector but also for the corporate sector upraising the overall performance of just about any professional industry. The included TeamBoard Draw 6.0 Software is freely upgradeable, allows two-zone interactive use with different users in each zone, permits opening multiple applications simultaneously, is .IWB compliant and lets the user to create lesson plans or use full function drawing and annotation capabilities for interactive and engaging presentations.
Create Lecture and Lesson Plans with TeamBoard TPMT19
In addition to the ideal hardware, TeamBoard TPMT19 comes with its own inbuilt software which allows users to prepare lesson plans in advance and deliver them with ease at the desired time. Saved lessons/lectures can be annotated if need be. This also helps to add new information and exchange different ideas in an ongoing interactive session. In addition, more than one user can work on board simultaneously, deliver and discuss information and annotate it at the same time.
TeamBoard TPMT19: Perfect Audio and Display Capabilities
The success of an interactive touchscreen platform greatly depends on the audio and display qualities of the system. It must be assured that users never miss out any vital information due to poor sound quality or start to lose interest due to poor display. TeamBoard TPMT19 caters this aspect perfectly by its high resolution LCD display and premium audio quality so that users always have their full attention directed at the session.