- The 10” 1 touch TMRF Interactive Tablet delivers high resolution of up to 2000 dpi, projecting sharp, clear images and notations
- No drivers are required, the TMRF interactive tablet is as simple as plug-and-play
- The included TeamBoard Draw Software is easy to use and allows to engage audience and create interactivity. It facilitates annotations, updating data, editing presentations and more
- One may interact with the audience and control technology from any corner of the room
- Sufficient working space on the 10” tablet
- The hot keys speed up the actions as they are well within instant reach
- The TMRF has the capacity to pair up with 50 devices at the same time enhancing its capability to work positively in a collaborative environment
- Rechargeable battery of the TMRF offers up to 16 hours of continuous operations
- Most suitable for collaborative presentation, learning or training sessions
The incorporated TeamBoard Draw 6.0 Software enables one to open multiple applications using simple menu tools. The TeamBoard Draw also permits the user to create lesson plans or use full function drawing and annotation capabilities for interactive and engaging presentations enhancing the impact of the interactive session.
The 10” 1 touch TMRF Interactive Tablet delivers high resolution of up to 2000 dpi, projecting sharp, clear images. The installation of TMRF is only as simple as plug and play, eliminating any kind of hassle the user may face. Capable of connecting to up to 50 devices simultaneously, the TMRF is certainly an excellent tool for collaborative presentations, learning or training sessions. Equipped with up to 16 hours of battery life, the TMRF is the best choice for long working hours without causing any hindrances.