- Control and interact with eno, the projector and peripherals right from the board. This saves you valuable lesson time as you are ready to demonstrate key concepts from the front of the classroom
- The integration of eno one's multi-user, multi-media and multi-functional features enable you to quickly refer materials and instruct seamlessly. This makes sure a fun learning environment is guaranteed for all
- Buying from one company, coupled with simple installation, reduces time and costs for schools and districts. This helps you to get the most from your interactive technology implementation
- Experience true interactivity through a Bluetooth-enabled stylus using Anoto Group AB digital pen technology and an evolutionary open software platform
- Teachers can use eno right out of the box with familiar programs such as Microsoft® PowerPoint® or a web browser. Next, teachers can ramp up their tried-and-true lesson plans with powerful subject-specific content tools including number lines, graphs, maps, calipers, timers and more. In no time, teachers can move from markers to multimedia, from ink to internet, without missing a beat
- Write on eno all day long. Erase it with ease (and you can't damage the surface)
- Give students manipulatives for time-tested problem-solving. It's OK- eno is tougher than magnets (and kids)
- Add a stylus, computer and projector. And eno is instantly interactive (shazam)
- No cords, no cables. No hard connections to power or data.
- No costly installation. No outlet required for the board
- Make notes, draw diagrams, illustrate your point by writing directly on the whiteboard with a regular dry-erase marker, or using the interactive stylus
- Featuring our best-selling, industry-leading e3 environmental ceramicsteel™ surface, ēno offers an exceptionally smooth surface for dry-erase notes that actually erase
- With all technical components consolidated into a Bluetooth-enabled stylus, worries about multiple points of failure are a thing of the past. The board is maintenance-free, the stylus is a next-day replacement
- Save and distribute the entire interactive session, with one easy click to capture notes written with the stylus
- Need to project a presentation? The high-gloss surface offers the smoothest writing and easiest erasing on the market and renders the screen in clear definition. Need to hang up printed pieces? The whiteboard is magnetic
The Steelcase PolyVision eno Classic 2610 can be used as an interactive whiteboard, a dry erase board, and a magnetic board. The dry erase board feature allows the use of dry erase markers and a dry eraser, while the magnetic board feature allows magnets to be placed.The Steelcase PolyVision eno Classic 2610’s 3 different versions makes it easy to offer multi board support as each configuration is compatible with each other. When the Steelcase PolyVision eno interactive whiteboard is paired with the mini slate it supports multi user input; allowing 3 users to input simultaneously. The Steelcase PolyVision eno Classic 2610 design features the technical components being housed inside the Bluetooth® enabled stylus; any damage to the board won’t affect its performance.The Steelcase PolyVision eno Classic 2610 is cable free; requiring no power outlet which saves money. The Steelcase PolyVision eno interactive whiteboard features the industry leading Forever Warranty™ guaranty that ensures the board lasts a lifetime. The Steelcase PolyVision eno Classic 2610 is a green shredder being certified environmentally friendly.*Requires computer and projector to operate.