- 75” interactive touchscreen DViT (Digital Vision Touch) technology.
- Certified by Energy Star to save energy and reduce operating costs
- It is SMART kapp IQ enabled which allows collaboration between the touchscreen and other personal devices in real-time
- SilkTouch technology allows effortless and accurate touch experience.
- SmartBoard has a 4K Ultra HD display.
- Writing is ensured to be legible due to the Smart ink technology regardless of whether the user is using a pen or finger.
- Pen ID enables the display to assign different colors to various users for simultaneous use
- Can easily differentiate between objects used to write
- Comes with 8 simultaneous touch points
- Mounting points for Mini PCs are available allowing highly versatile use
- Includes SMART learning Suite with access to four of the world’s best education software tools
The SmartBoard 6075 Interactive Touchscreen Display is equipped with a variety of features that make it one of the most popular interactive touch screens available in the market. It comes with a 75” interactive display, equipped with infrared based touch system that covers every part of the screen. The innovative Silktouch technology provides an unparalleled experience to the user through providing highly account and effortless touches. The SmartBoard 6075 provides crystal clear images with its 4K Ultra HD display and completely eliminates the problems associated with the obsolete projector system. Its SMART kapp IQ system enables efficient collaboration between the display and other personal devices in real-time, a unique feature unlike any other.
With the 6075 interactive touchscreen display, collaborative work is a piece of cake. It can handle 8 touch points simultaneously with precision. The device can even easily differentiate between objects used to write and change the display’s settings to provide the best experience based on it. Smartboard’s Pen ID system can assign different colors to different users to avoid confusion and allow multiple users to work at the same time. Meanwhile, its SMART ink technology that the ability to ensure the legibility of the written words. For more connectivity options, SmartBoard 6075 has various mounting points for Mini PCs that allow more flexible use of the device. Other additional features include the pre-installed SMART learning Suite that gives access to four of the world’s best education software tools. Lastly, it is guaranteed to have cheaper operational costs due to it being certified by Energy Star to save energy at an exceptional rate.