- Designed for schools, meeting rooms and retail locations
- 70” LED interactive touchscreen display with infrared technology
- Ensures brilliant picture quality with 1080p resolution and 500 cd/m2 brightness
- Thin bezel design with aluminum finish
- Next generation in presentation technology
- Recognizes finger and pen touches
- 4 touch input along with a 3 millisecond response time
- Anti-glare and anti-reflective safety glass
- Optional integrated PC
- With included software like SmartMedia Signage, SmartTouch, SmartMedia IWB and SmartMedia Pro
The Smart Media World SMA-LED70LE4 brings innovative and creative presentation technology that can be applied in classrooms as well as conference rooms. The Smart Media World SMA-LED70LE4 interactive touchscreen display has a modern design with frames that are in available in colors such as silver and titanium. In addition, this Smart Media World interactive touchscreen has infrared technology and a 4 point touch. This feature allows up to 4 users to operate the Smart World 70" touchscreen simultaneously. Furthermore, the HD resolution of the SMA-LED70LE4 is capable of captivating audiences with its excellent image display. The Smart Media World interactive touchscreen gives users the option of using either finger or pen, or both. Also, the anti-reflective and anti-glare glass embedded in the Smart Media 70” touchscreen facilitates optimum picture display.
Moreover, SmartTouch software allows users of the Smart Media World SMA-LED70LE4 interactive touchscreen display to manage multimedia content as well as presentations. Another software installed in the SMA-LED70LE4 is the SmartMedia Pro. It is a multimedia-linguistics educational software that makes it easier to communicate and exchange information. The SmartMedia IWB is a white-boarding software that lets users annotate over applications. An additional software incorporated in the Smart Media World SMA-LED70LE4 touchscreen is the SmartMedia Signage. This new cloud based solution software is designed for digital signage.