- 82" interactive whiteboard
- 4-pt multi-touch screen enabling multi-user collaboration
- 4:3 aspect ratio allocates users a proportioned screen to work on
- 72000*72000 resolution high quality display
- Compatible with all OS
- SmartMedia IWB software allowing effective whiteboarding
- A range of helpful tools (Graphing/Charting, Mathematical app, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Reflector tool etc)
- Educational tools for teachers
- Sessions may be converted to any media type such as audio, video, PDF, Office application files and web pages.
Smart Media World IWB-CCD04 Interactive Whiteboard is a great product for those who consider collaboration to be the essence of success. It is the most purpose-built whiteboard product to have embraced the interactive technology market.
Smart Media World IWB-CCD04 boasts a colossal 82" wide 4-pt multi-touch interactive whiteboard that in itself is a mark of the quality and interactivity potential this product offers. The comfortable 4:3 aspect ratio that lets multiple users work open-handedly is complementary for collaborative communication.
IWB-CCD04 Interactive Whiteboard is powered by its highly functional software support, SmartMedia IWB. This outstanding software has an intuitive interface and loads of useful features for users to annotate comfortably. Annotations can be both rough and accurate if the shape recognition tools are used. Customers may work with various file formats and on several different whiteboards at a time. Sharing the whiteboard with other people and connectable devices allows real time collaboration and feedback to be gathered.
IWB-CCD04 is specifically suited to teachers, who may utilize their teaching skills optimally through SmartMedia IWB. Interactivity features such as screen splitting, multi-touch and annotation capability can support group activities. There are helpful mathematical and quizzing features as well as an immensely resourceful collection of learning material to choose from. Moreover, teachers can also use IWB-CCD04 to save sessions for students to re-experience.