- The LL-S242A-W is a 24” touchscreen LCD monitor with 10-point multi-touch capability
- Along with high resolution and speedy responsiveness, it supports handwriting of a dedicated fine-tipped touch pen
- A palm cancellation function recognizes the tip of the pen allowing the user to rest their palm on the screen while writing, without any unnecessary touch gestures
- A capacitive touchscreen employed in the LL-S242A-W provides extremely quick response for writing and touch gestures, while also offering full HD 1080p resolution.
- Ease of installation and available for both landscape and portrait orientation makes LL-S242A-W the ideal means to convey information with a heavy impact
- The bundled touch pen allows smooth and accurate onscreen writing of fine text and lines as if one is writing on paper
- The extra-narrow 2 mm tip enables one to simply underline text, add notations, and draw illustrations onto onscreen data, of almost any media application
- Intuitive Pen Software 3.0
The LL-S242A-W is a 24” touchscreen LCD monitor with 10-point multi-touch capability. Along with high definition resolution of 1080p, it offers speedy responsiveness to touch with the help of its capacitive touchscreen. However, the pam cancellation function incorporated in the LL-S242A-W allows the user to rest their palm while working, without making any unnecessary touch commands. The LL-S242A-W supports landscape as well as portrait orientation allowing better means of conveying information may it be a presentation, a brainstorming session or a planning committee. The included touch pen allows accuracy of writing which is authentic and smooth ensuring ease of use even for new users. Sharp's intuitive Pen Software 3.0 gives users the power to annotate on almost any media and lets users enjoy natural handwriting functionality adding a unique touch of innovation and creativity in every presentation session.