- 80” interactive UV2A LCD edge-lit LED touchscreen display
- Enhanced capacitive touch technology with which only smooth liquid pen or finger touches can be recognized
- Edge-to-edge glass surface with anti-glare surface coating that reduces reflection increases visibility
- Thin 3.5 mm tip pen
- Use entire palm to erase any annotation or notes made on the Aquos board
- Offers 10 point touch and up to 4 users can work simultaneously at 4ms touch response time
- HD 1080p resolution clubbed with 300cd/m2 brightness, 4000:1 contrast ratio and 176° horizontal/vertical viewing angle provides stunning and premium image quality
- 7 different web camera mounting position options
- Easily accessible front facing USB port
- Dynamic online meetings with the GoToMeeting™
- Built-in 10 W + 10 W
- Sharp Pen Software (included)
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software (included)
- Touch Viewer Software (included)
The Sharp Aquos Board PN-L803C interactive touchscreen display is an 80” board that revolutionizes the way users collaborate with colleagues or classmates. Other than having industry leading technical specifications, the PN-L803C come with three highly intuitive and useful software knows as Sharp Pen Software, Touch Viewer Software and Touch Display Link Software.
Sharp’s Aquos Board PN-L803C’s Touch display link software allows users to connect an Aquos board to another Aquos board and additional mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones. With this software, PN-L803C users have the ability to connect to up to 20 different devices with windows 7. Whereas with the windows 8, users have the ability to connect to up to 50 different mobile devices. The touch display link has the ability to mirror any activities being done on the Aquos board PN-L803C to your mobile device. Also, users can also control the Aquos board PN-L803C through their mobile device which will also be mirrored on the Aquos board.
In addition to this, Sharp’s Aquos Board PN-L803C is integrated with Touch viewer software that gives users the ability to open up different kind of windows at the same time, such as media files, videos, pdfs, images etc. 3 80” Aquos boards can to be connected together side by side which will work as extended screens. Ideal for big presentations where multiple files are required. These files can be saved in sharps drawer folder. Users have the ability to populate a particular folder on an Aquos board through any mobile device where the work flow is combined into one place.