- 70” interactive touchscreen with 10-pt multi-touch capability
- Supports up to 4 users simultaneously
- Wireless connectivity for various external devices incorporated in the system
- Sharp Touch Viewer software allows manipulation of numerous file formats and annotation
- Package also includes high quality built-in speaker system, stylus pen and handwriting recognition function
Sharp Aquos Board PN-L703W Interactive Touch Screen Display is the ideal platform for those creative minds that excel through collaboration and brainstorming. Its multitude of features equips users with every tool to put forward their ideas and receive feedback in the best ways.
The Aquos Board PN-L703W sports a 70” touchscreen with 1920*1080 HD display and 10-point multi-touch ability, which is made possible by its state of the art IR touch sensing capability. It supports groups of up to 4 people at a time so productivity can be enhanced through teamwork.
PN-L703W comes with one of the most demanded features by customers and the market; wireless connectivity. To make sure its clients enjoy a cable-free workplace and better data security, Sharp has equipped this touchscreen with the ability to connect with numerous external devices wirelessly. All of these can be connected prior to lectures, conferences or presentations and called up on the screen at any time. They can also be viewed simultaneously in 2x2 sections on the screen.
N-L703W Interactive Touch Screen Display packs the user-friendly Touch Viewer software and Direct Drawing function for intuitive usage. The first allows users to conveniently view and manage several different file types and web pages, while the latter provides them with a number of handy annotation tools so inputs from all participants can be taken as well for quality collaborative communication.