- The 70” PN-L703B AQUOS BOARD can simply be viewed from multiple angles in dark as well as well-lit environments.
- Its anti-glare screen helps reduce reflections and minimizes the effect of finger prints, making the screen of PN-L703B visually of better quality
- PN-L703B allows users to annotate, draw, edit, and update documents of almost any media
- Up to 4 users can operate on the PN-L703B simultaneously, all using a different color
- On screen data can be viewed and shared on other devices like mobiles, PC’s, tablets etc.
- PN-L703B offers the capacity of ten point multi touch permitting the user to make gestures of more than one finger at a time
- Documents can be shared, saved as well as sent directly into printing. If needed, these documents may include the notations made during a presentation
- Web Conferencing Applications embedded in PN-L703B, facilitate live video conferencing and screen sharing with the help of the AQUOS BOARD
- Engineered for 24/7 usage, the PN-L703B is highly recommended for commercial use
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software
The 70” PN-L703B is an Interactive Touchscreen Display that offers a blend of innovation, convenience and reliability. Not only that, it is engineered for 24/7 usage, making it durable for long wok hours. The anti-glare film in PN-L703B protects the screen from permanent finger prints keeping the display visually clearer and more attractive. Users are allowed to annotate, draw and write on almost any kind of media and can further email, save and even print those documents. Documents can also be simultaneously shared on other devices like PC’s, Tablets and Mobile phones. The PN-L703B also hold the capability of web conferencing allowing team members in remote areas to feel like they are present at the meetings ensuring speedy collaborative work. Built-in 10W speakers gives a boost to the experience of using PN-L703B. The Included Touch Display Link 2.0 software is a powerful, easy-to-use application that can exchange data via wireless LAN between Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitors and media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.