- The 70” PN-L703B AQUOS BOARD can simply be viewed from multiple angles in dark as well as well-lit environments.
- Its anti-glare screen helps reduce reflections and minimizes the effect of finger prints, making the screen of PN-L703B visually of better quality
- PN-L703B allows users to annotate, draw, edit, and update documents of almost any media
- Up to 4 users can operate on the PN-L703B simultaneously, all using a different color
- On screen data can be viewed and shared on other devices like mobiles, PC’s, tablets etc.
- PN-L703B offers the capacity of ten point multi touch permitting the user to make gestures of more than one finger at a time
- Documents can be shared, saved as well as sent directly into printing. If needed, these documents may include the notations made during a presentation
- Web Conferencing Applications embedded in PN-L703B, facilitate live video conferencing and screen sharing with the help of the AQUOS BOARD
- Engineered for 24/7 usage, the PN-L703B is highly recommended for commercial use
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software
The 70” PN-L703B is an Interactive Touchscreen Display that offers a blend of innovation, convenience and reliability. Not only that, it is engineered for 24/7 usage, making it durable for long wok hours. The anti-glare film in PN-L703B protects the screen from permanent finger prints keeping the display visually clearer and more attractive. Users are allowed to annotate, draw and write on almost any kind of media and can further email, save and even print those documents. Documents can also be simultaneously shared on other devices like PC’s, Tablets and Mobile phones. The PN-L703B also hold the capability of web conferencing allowing team members in remote areas to feel like they are present at the meetings ensuring speedy collaborative work. Built-in 10W speakers gives a boost to the experience of using PN-L703B. The Included Touch Display Link 2.0 software is a powerful, easy-to-use application that can exchange data via wireless LAN between Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitors and media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.
Connect everywhere with PN-L703B
With the arrival of smart phones and associated devices, individuals have started to rely heavily on them for day to day communication, interaction and work. In any given setting, whether it is an office environment, a college classroom or a business area, users are always connected to their personal devices with most of their work saved or stored in them. Therefore any interactive medium of instruction must have the ability to connect and share data with users’ personal devices. PN-L703B AQUOS BOARD has got this aspect covered with its ability to exchange data via wireless LAN with media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.
Touch and write simultaneously with AQUOS BOARD
To make sure that users are facilitated in the best way possible, PN-L703B allows users to write and touch simultaneously. This means that users write, draw, annotate or edit with their pens while being able to use their palms to erase the contents through touch at the same time.
Better visibility with PN-L703B
PN-L703B AQUOS BOARD offers better visibility through its high definition image quality along with a screen that is anti-glare thus ensuring that a clear image can be viewed from a multitude of angles.
Q. Can touch and digital pen be operated at the same time in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L703B Interactive Touchscreen Display?
A. Yes, the system is capable of taking touch and pen input at the same time.
Q. Can I edit figures and models in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L703B?
A. Definitely, you can easily draw, edit, write or annotate figures on the screen.
Q. Can I plug in my phone’s data cable in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L703B?
A. There is just no need for that. With Touch Display link software, you can exchange data with your android or iOS device via wireless LAN.
Q. Does Sharp Aquos Board PN-L703B support side view?
A. Yes, the anti-glare screen allows clear view from all angles.