- 70" Interactive Touchscreen Display with 10-Point Multi-Touchscreen can be easily viewed from multiple angles, in both dark and well-lit rooms
- The new and improved anti-glare film helps to reduce glare and reflections, as well as minimize fingerprints on the screen improving the image quality
- Sharp's intuitive Pen Software 3.0 gives users the power to annotate on almost any media
- Handwritten notes and drawings can be simultaneously viewed on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Built-In Whiteboard Controller with Quick Startup without an additional PC requirement
- Up to 4 simultaneous interactive touch pens may operate the AQUOS BOARD at a time, each writing in different colors
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LED Display
- Built-In 10W speakers
- Designed for 24/7 usage, hence recommended for commercial operations
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software
Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD PN-L703A is designed for smooth and effortless communication. Sharp's AQUOS BOARD can be easily viewed from multiple angles, in both dark and well-lit rooms. The new and improved anti-glare film helps to reduce glare and reflections, as well as minimize fingerprints on the screen. PN-L703A embodies a built-in Whiteboard Software which responds to quick startup, without the requirement of another PC.
Sharp's intuitive Pen Software 3.0 gives users the power to annotate on almost any media. PN-L703A supports up to 4 simultaneous smooth and highly responsive, touch pens can operate on the screen all with different colors. Data can be shared on other devices like PC’s, smartphones, tablets etc. The PN-L703A, allows to import scanned images to the screen, save them, email them as well as send them directly into printing. Conferencing Applications such as GoToMeeting and WebEx facilitate live video conferencing. PN-L703A is the perfect convenience package which incorporates a blend of innovation, reliability and creativity. The Included Touch Display Link 2.0 software is a powerful, easy-to-use application that can exchange data via wireless LAN between Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitors and media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.