- Web Conferencing Applications such as GoToMeeting and WebEx facilitate live video conferencing and screen sharing with the AQUOS BOARD
- 60" Interactive Touchscreen Display with 10-Point Multi-Touchscreen can be easily viewed from multiple angles, in both dark and well-lit rooms
- The new and improved anti-glare film helps to reduce glare and reflections, as well as minimize fingerprints on the screen improving the image quality
- Sharp's intuitive Pen Software 3.0 gives users the power to annotate on almost any media
- Handwritten notes and drawings can be simultaneously viewed on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Up to 4 simultaneous interactive touch pens may operate the AQUOS BOARD at a time, each writing in different colors
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LED Display
- Built-In 10W speakers
- Designed for 24/7 usage, hence recommended for commercial operations
Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD PN-L603B is designed for smooth and effortless communication. Users can annotate on almost any kind of media making it convenient to edit, explain and share data. Up to 4 simultaneous interactive touch pens can operate on PN-L603B making it a premium choice for collaborative work. Data can be shared simultaneously on up to 50 other devices e.g. PC’s, Tablets and Smartphones. Scanned documents on PN-L603B can be imported to the AQOUS BOARD, can be saved to a PC, can be sent via email and can also be sent directly for printing providing higher levels of convenience to the users. The Included Touch Display Link 2.0 software is a powerful, easy-to-use application that can exchange data via wireless LAN between Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitors and media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.
Improved visibility with AQUOS BOARD PN-L603B
White boards, touch boards and projectors are often employed in big classrooms, auditoriums and conference rooms. They key to the success of these mediums of communication lies in their ability to show or broadcast their content to the audience clearly and sharply. Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B Interactive Touchscreen Display has arrived with a special emphasis on quality propagation of images and videos. With its glare free screen providing high definition crisp images, users never miss details of any objects and images on display. It also ensures that users are never bored of the content and the high quality image at display keeps their interest alive and their eyes glued to the screen at all times.
A comboination of write and touch with Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B
The touchboard favors multitasking which greatly enhances productivity and saves time. Its multiple touch point feature suits multiple users simultaneously and allows them to write, draw, annotate and edit a variety of objects, figures and models. Not only that, users can always switch from writing with the pen to erasing with their palm without any need to switch from writing to touch. This render the whole process perfect and natural.
Easy Connectivity with PN-L603B
Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B Interactive Touchscreen Display allows easy connectivity and sharing to just about any tablet media platform such as android or iPad. This broadens the options of sharing and working between your personal device and the touchscreen.
Q. Will my audience be able to see Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B’s data on their devices?
A. Definitely! users can simultaneously view data on their personal devices and the screen.
Q. Which type of files can I edit in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B?
A. You can easily annotate models, figures, drawings and written documents in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B Interactive Touchscreen Display.
Q. While using Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B, will I have to wait while someone else in writing on the screen?
A. Not at all, up to 4 users can write on the screen at once.
Q. Does Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B Interactive Touchscreen Display have any warranty?
A. Yes, the system comes with a warranty of 3 years.
Q. Does Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603B support web conferencing?
A. Yes, Web Conferencing Applications such as GoToMeeting and WebEx facilitate live video conferencing and screen sharing with the AQUOS BOARD.