- 60" Interactive Touchscreen Display with 10-Point Multi-Touchscreen can be easily viewed from multiple angles, in both dark and well-lit rooms
- The new and improved anti-glare film helps to reduce glare and reflections, as well as minimize fingerprints on the screen improving the image quality
- Sharp's intuitive Pen Software 3.0 gives users the power to annotate on almost any media
- Handwritten notes and drawings can be simultaneously viewed on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Built-In Whiteboard Controller with Quick Startup without an additional PC requirement
- Up to 4 simultaneous interactive touch pens may operate the AQUOS BOARD at a time, each writing in different colors
- Brilliant High Definition (1920 x 1080) LED Display
- Built-In 10W speakers
- Designed for 24/7 usage, hence recommended for commercial operations
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software included
Sharp’s AQUOS BOARD PN-L603A is designed for smooth and hassle free communication in a wide range of contexts. The PN-L603A’s highly responsive touch pens allow several people to write on the same screen at the same time with a variety of font colors. The PN-L603A takes communication methods to new heights by adding innovative elements. The built-in Touch Display Link 2.0 software expands the locus of PN-L603A’s features and makes it premium not just for office use, but also for classroom activities. The Included Touch Display Link 2.0 software is a powerful, easy-to-use application that can exchange data via wireless LAN between Sharp Touchscreen LCD Monitors and media tablets such as iPad or Android devices.
AQUOS BOARD PN-L603A offers amazing display
Users and individuals across the world are increasingly incorporating and are satisfied with devices offering high quality display. In the case of white boards, projectors and touchboards, display quality becomes even essential as these systems have to be installed in conference rooms, auditoriums and classrooms. To generate interest of the audience and keep them thoroughly involved during a session, the image quality of the medium of instruction is of critical importance. AQUOS BOARD PN-L603A comes with an amazing high definition (1920 x 1080) LED Display which keep the users glued to the screen and doesn’t let their interest decrease for a second.
Powerful audio system with PN-L603A
One of the key aspects of effective communication is effective listening. Often times, audience loose interest in conferences, class lectures or client/customer dealings because the medium of communication offers a poor quality sound system. PN-L603A has arrived in the market with a special emphasis on effective and fluid transmission of sound. Its built in 10W speakers always ensure that the propagation of sound is crisp and clear.
Multi touch collaboration with PN-L603A
The 10 point multi touch screen ensures that users are enabled to work in collaboration. Up to 4 users can use the digital pens at once on the screen while all of them are independently writing, drawing, annotating and editing contents. Also all of these users can simultaneously use their touch/palms to erase contents and move around objects. Features like these make for a truly versatile platform best suited for a range of operations.
Q. Is there any glare on Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display from different angles?
A. No, Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display has an anti-glare screen.
Q. What is the maximum resolution provided by Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display?
A. The maximum resolution provided by Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display is HD 1080p.
Q. Can I exchange data with my flash drive in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display?
A. Yes, Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display comes with a built in USB port.
Q. Which files can I edit with Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A Interactive Touchscreen Display?
A. You can easily annotate nay media from drawings, models, figures and written content.
Q. Can I use touch and pen interchangeably in Sharp Aquos Board PN-L603A?
A. Yes, touch and digital pen can be used side by side.