- 70” interactive UV2A LCD edge-lit LED touchscreen display
- Enhanced infrared touch technology with which only smooth liquid pen or finger touches can be recognized
- Glass surface with anti-glare surface coating that reduces reflection increases visibility
- Use entire palm to erase any annotation or notes made on the Aquos board
- Offers 6 point touch and up to 4 users can work simultaneously at 6ms touch response time
- HD 1080p resolution clubbed with 300cd/m2 brightness, 3000:1 contrast ratio and 160° horizontal/vertical viewing angle provides stunning and premium image quality
- Easily accessible USB port
- Built-in 10 W + 10 W
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software included for easy connectivity with mobile devices
- Sharp Pen Software (included)
The Sharp Aquos Board PN-C703B interactive touchscreen display is a 70” board that revolutionizes the way users collaborate with colleagues or classmates. Other than having industry leading technical specifications, the PN-C703B come with three highly intuitive and useful software knows as Sharp Pen Software, Touch Viewer Software and Touch Display Link Software.
Sharp’s Aquos Board PN-C703B’s Touch display link software allows users to connect an Aquos board to another Aquos board and additional mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones. With this software, PN-C703B users have the ability to connect to up to 20 different devices with windows 7. Whereas with the windows 8, users have the ability to connect to up to 50 different mobile devices. The touch display link has the ability to mirror any activities being done on the Aquos board PN-C703B to your mobile device. Also, users can also control the Aquos board PN-C703B through their mobile device which will also be mirrored on the Aquos board.