- UD55E-S is a specialized panel with low color temperature (2,800K - 6,500K) tailored for broadcasting studio usage
- Vivid images and clear message from any perspective through a wide viewing angle and non-glare panels
- Brightness uniformity and color accuracy with Samsung Color Expert Technology and factory calibration
- Dependable displays designed for continuous 24/7 live television broadcast environments
- UD55E-S's sleek design with a slim depth and 3.5mm bezels for an elegant, near-seamless viewing experience
The 55" UD55E-S Video Wall Display from Samsung is a Full HD display that is pre-calibrated for the broadcast industry to work with the unique lighting conditions present in enclosed studios. Broadcasters require strict color expression fidelity between what they film and what viewers see. To address these distinct needs, this display features a specialized panel with a lower color temperature range that complements broadcast camera standards. This temperature range ensures that the color of news footage and graphics are displayed accurately from all viewing angles. UD55E-S has a narrow bezel-to-bezel design and high brightness also minimize distractions, ensuring an eye-catching presentation that will keep viewers focused on the news content. So, one can be confident that the image in the studio will reflect for viewers at home. And a higher color accuracy for off-axis viewing provides an added convenience in the studio. All while saving the time and cost of synchronization.