- Premium UHD video wall solution based on daisy chain through the use of Display Port (DP) 1.2
- Brightness uniformity and color accuracy with Samsung Color Expert Technology and factory calibration
- UD55E-A's optimum levels of brightness (700 nit) for perfect visibility at any time of day or in indoor settings
- Ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel design for a near-seamless appearance of the video wall
- Clear message through an anti-glare panel (haze 44%), with reliable 24/7 operation
Any irregularity in a video wall's brightness and color accuracy across displays can negatively impact the viewing experience. To eliminate these types of color expression gaps and maintain a fully-aligned, consistent and captivating presentation, The Samsung UD55E-A Video Wall Display features advanced factory tuning, innovative hardware and exceptional user calibration tools. The multi-step factory calibration process tunes video wall displays to the highest-performing uniform brightness and color across each display out-of-the-box. After calibration, the UD55E-A display offers an industry-leading local uniformity of more than 90 percent for optimal color accuracy across the entire display. The calibration process also enables the displays to offer a superior white balance. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung Color Expert, a powerful free software program. Through these advanced color management solutions, the UD55E-A Video Wall Display enables large-scale presentations to feature superior uniformity, consistency and performance for the ultimate in color expression.