- Cost-effective UD46E-C videowall display solution built for 24/7 around the clock operation
- The DisplayPort 1.2 digital loop out feature allows the user to easily share content across videowalls, and fully supports Ultra High Definition resolution
- Direct-lit LED technology with a new backlight dimming solution allows the UDE Series displays to achieve deeper blacks, higher contrast ratio of 3500:1, and power savings of up to 30%
- Daisy chain multiple displays with Display Port 1.2 digital loop-out to achieve 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution
- UD46E-C's ultra-narrow bezels at 3.5mm bezel-to-bezel allows to create virtually seamless videowalls
- Factory-tuned for brightness and color uniformity right out of the box, with Advanced Color Management for customization
Retail clients, restaurants, conference centers, shopping malls and hotels want to stand out from their competition. Owners and managers are looking for new and diverse ways to publicize their goods and services while maintaining creative control along with cost control. With the UD46E-C, clients can design near-contiguous video walls with full high definition (FHD) picture quality. The Panel offers narrow bezels to facilitate an overall message. Samsung UD46E-C video wall display is designed for ease of installation with narrow profiles for various configuration options. Samsung UD46E-C's LED backlight technology helps reduce costs, consuming 40 percent less power on average compared with cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) LCDs during internal testing. The LED LFDs are free from harmful materials, reducing overall negative impact on the environment. All in all, the Samsung UD46E-C Video Wall Display is one beautiful tool to display the colors of life.