- The innovative cell-phone like design of QOMO QRF900 and the incorporated vibrant, full color LCD display engages students and teachers alike as they are familiar with the usage of mobile phones
- The integrated QClick Software makes QRF900 an exceptional tool for testing and grading students
- With wireless capabilities, the QRF900 can be used freely in a class room and does not bind participants to fixed locations
- The traditional phone style key pad of QRF900 is integrated with alpha-numeric and text inputs allowing respondents to reply with text answers, numeric answers and even a combination of both enhancing the overall quality of replies
- The full color, 1.7 inch display of QRF900 shows on-screen text for quizzes enabling students to clearly see the question right on their QRF900 and respond and participate actively and efficiently
- The QRF900 works with various quiz formats that may be conducted with time limits and has a variety of activity modes like Homework, Rush Quiz, Hand-Raise, Roll Call and many more, making quizzes fun and interesting
- With instant feedback, students and teachers both do not have to wait for confirmation of response or results to be displayed, making testing and learning a speedy process
- Not only does the QOMO QRF900 display questions clearly in full text, it is also capable of securing unique student ID's assigned to each response pad enabling the accuracy of grading
- With a modern stylish design, the QRF900 is durable, lightweight, and compact making it the best solution for in class activities
The QOMO QRF900 is the ultimate technological advancement that takes learning to new heights. Allowing teachers to freely move around the classroom, the wireless QOMO QRF900 has a lightweight and compact structure making it simple to carry around. With a 1.7 inch display that is incorporated in its design, the QRP900 displays questions clearly in full text and supports alpha-numeric as well as text inputs. The QOMO QRF900 offers an option of 12, 24 or 32 remotes.
The QClick Software allows teachers to prepare a class, create exams, manage hardware communication, take quizzes and formulate and gather results. With just a single click, the teacher can turn a presentation into a QClick exam to instantly test the understanding of students. The QClick Software enables QRF900 to works with various quiz formats that may be conducted with time limits and have a variety of options like Homework, Rush Quiz, Hand-Raise, Roll Call, Standard Quiz, Elimination, Vote and more. Facilitated by the QClick Software, the QRF900 strives to make the learning process fun, interactive and interesting.