- A ready-to-go RF based audience response system used for conducting quizzes, tests, planning lessons, analyzing classroom understanding, PowerPoints, XML files etc.
- Consists of 1 included instructor remote, integrated QClick Software, USB receiver and 32 response remotes
- Alpha numeric keypad and LCD screen
- Instantly displays results of individual or groups
- Has the ability to view the responses of the students in the teachers remote
- View question results and reports in teachers remote
- Supports true and false answers, multiple choice short answers or respond to fill in the blanks
- The response pads and instructor remotes are durable, lightweight and compact
- Export reports as PDF, Word, or Excel files to share with the students
- Automatically enter power save mode to maximize battery life
- Built-in mouse control liberates the instructor from computer to interact with audience
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Extended range utilizing radio-frequency technology
- Choose among many different activity modes, including Normal Quiz, Elimination, Vote/Inquiry, Ad-Lib Quiz, Hand-Raise, and Roll Call with multiple correct answers
- Secure, unique Student ID's assigned to each response pad
The Qomo QRF532 audience response system can be used in any classroom setting or group meetings which require instant results and feedback. The QRF532 has the ability to engage participants in the most basic manner. It is a pack for 32 students consisting of a wireless instructors remote, teachers have the full liberty of controlling the course of action for the class room as well as control the activities being conducted. With the instructors remote, QRF532 comes an RF receiver as well which easily connects to the computer through a USB cable and student remotes (clickers) with which all responses are automatically collected and displayed within seconds.
Qomo QRF532 audience response system has the ability to interface with any file format via Freestyle mode which engages participants virtually. Moreover, QClick’s PowerPoint-based software and wireless student remotes given to each participant, real-time feedback can be electronically collected at the simple click of a button. In addition to this, QClick’s Software suite features modules to set up classes, create exams, design templates, manage communication, and produce reports. It consists of user friendly tools to edit questions and conduct quizzes or games as well as import class lists from Excel and also generate Excel-compatible reports. The QRF532 audience response system enhances interactivity and engagement during classroom lessons. It has the ability to captivate students, measure their understanding, evaluate and manage their progress.