- QRF312 is an RF based audience response system used for conducting quizzes, analyzing classroom understanding, PowerPoints, XML files etc.
- Extended range utilizing radio-frequency technology up to 200 ft.
- Comprises of 1 instructor remote, QClick Software, USB receiver and 12 student response clickers
- Instantly displays results of individuals or groups
- Choose among many different activity modes, including Normal Quiz, Elimination, Vote/Inquiry, Ad-Lib Quiz, Hand-Raise, and Roll Call with multiple correct answers
- Secure, unique Student ID's assigned to each response pad
- Instant confirmation of response on the student remote
- The response pads and instructor remotes are durable, lightweight and compact
- Automatically enter power save mode to maximize battery life
- Compatible with all operating systems
Qomo QRF312 audience response system consists of a wireless instructor remote used to control the course of action along the activities being held in class. With the instructors remote, QRF312 comes with an RF receiver as well which easily connects to the computer through a USB cable and student remotes (clickers) with which all responses are automatically collected and displayed within seconds. The QRF312 has the ability to function with any file format via Freestyle mode which engages participants virtually. Moreover, QClick’s PowerPoint-based software and wireless student remotes are given to each participant and real-time feedback can be electronically collected with a simple click
In addition to this, QClick’s Software suite features modules to set up classes, create exams, design templates, manage communication, and produce reports. It consists of user friendly tools to edit questions and conduct quizzes or games as well as import class lists from Excel and also generate Excel-compatible reports. The QRF312 audience response system enhances interactivity and engagement during classroom lessons.
Users are able to integrate video streams as well as record live videos by simply clicking a single button. The recorded presentations can be uploaded on any cloud based sharing site for future reference. As AVer 300AFHD can be connected to a projector, therefore when the lights are off for the projection to be displayed properly, the LED light module on top of the cameras head helps illuminate and brighten the object being presented. Aver 300AFHD document camera also features other options such as split screen, picture-in-picture, mirror image effect, freezing capability during a video stream and a remote control access to the document camera.