- QRF300 is an RF based audience response system used for conducting quizzes, analyzing classroom understanding, PowerPoints, XML files etc.
- Extended range utilizing radio-frequency technology up to 200 ft.
- Comprises of 1 instructor remote, QClick Software, USB receiver and a choice of having a maximum of 400 clickers
- Instantly displays results of individual or grouped
- Choose among many different activity modes, including Normal Quiz, Elimination, Vote/Inquiry, Ad-Lib Quiz, Hand-Raise, and Roll Call with multiple correct answers
- Secure, unique Student ID's assigned to each response pad
- Instant confirmation of response on the student remote
- The response pads and instructor remotes are durable, lightweight and compact
- Automatically enter power save mode to maximize battery life
- Compatible with all operating systems
Qomo QRF300 audience response system consists of a wireless instructor remote used to control the course of action along the activities being held in class. With the instructors remote, QRF300 comes with an RF receiver as well which easily connects to the computer through a USB cable and student remotes (clickers) with which all responses are automatically collected and displayed within seconds. The QRF300 has the ability to function with any file format via Freestyle mode which engages participants virtually. Moreover, QClick’s PowerPoint-based software and wireless student remotes are given to each participant and real-time feedback can be electronically collected with a simple click.
In addition to this, QClick’s Software suite features modules to set up classes, create exams, design templates, manage communication, and produce reports. It consists of user friendly tools to edit questions and conduct quizzes or games as well as import class lists from Excel and also generate Excel-compatible reports. The QRF300 audience response system enhances interactivity and engagement during classroom lessons.