- The all in one 5MP QOMO QPC60A Portable Document Camera is an out-standing tool used for presenting and demonstrating lessons
- The included Visualizer Software permits the user to make annotations, edits and save the data for future use, enhancing the overall impact of the presentation, demonstration, lecture etc.
- The flexible camera head allows flattering angles to view the finest details of objects so that any member in the audience does not miss out on essential information
- One may navigate easily through a variety of functions on the control panel, including image capture, freeze, text and graphics, color selection, image rotation and many more
- The 5MP QOMO QPC60A Portable Document Camera has video and snap shot capabilities, enabling teachers to plan lessons in advance and saving them for class sessions
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Offers a total of 40x zoom capability
- The incorporated LCD view screen allows the teacher a preview of their projection without the need of a computer, ensuring accuracy of the subject being show cased for learning purposes
- Simple controls on its structure and included remote control help manage the entire lesson using only the QPC60A Document Camera
- Data can simply be transferred from one device to another using a USB stick or an SD card
- The QOMO QPC60A is a versatile, portable and affordable document camera, allowing to make dynamic lesson plans of various subjects like math, science, history etc.
The all in one 5MP QOMO QPC60A Portable Document Camera is the ultimate blend of versatility, innovation and supremacy facilitated by its feature packed built and the Visualizer Software. The QOMO QPC60A offers a compact design with a sleek base and collapsible arm making it easy to be transferred from one location to another. Bundled with audio and video capabilities, the QPC60A allows teachers not only to plan and prepare class lessons in advance but also record the presentations and demonstrations of students.
The Visualizer Software strives to enhance the impact of any presentation by allowing annotations, on the spot edits and also saving of content. Annotations allow the students to better understand the subject at hand as it makes every demonstration more interesting and creative. Not only does it make class lectures fun, the annotation and editing feature compels and encourages the students to participate and respond actively during class sessions.