- QOMO QIT300 17” interactive LCD panel with HD resolution
- One may write, draw and annotate over any running application or displayed materials. Data can also be written directly on Word/Excel/PowerPoint files
- A management tool the following features is also available, (copy/paste/rotate/zooming/color changing) making editing, updating, changing and adding data simple for the user
- Any marked documents can easily be extracted using the thumbnail review capacity
- The stylus pen show cases the ability of personalized communication
- The graphic based interface supports quick learning as it is simple to use as well as understand
- The electromagnetic grip pen also functions as a mouse
- Available image library holds 5000 images
- Works with Doc Cam, Camcorder, and firewire equipment to annotate on live video
- Handwritten object recognition and conversion
- Easy to understand Flow! Works Software
QOMO QIT300 17” interactive LCD panel with HD resolution is not just a display, it allows interaction with the presented material with the use of a stylus pen. It is the prime solution to collaborated presentation and dissemination of knowledge. QOMO QIT300 is a powerful tool which replaces the contemporary computers as it has innovative aspects attached to it. Its management tool is fully featured which allows the user to copy, paste, rotate, zoom and change colors providing the capacity of making creative displays. QOMO QIT300 also permits writing directly on Word/Excel/PowerPoint files along with the capability of printing and emailing instantaneously. It saves time during work hours as the user can easily extract files with the help of the thumbnail review capacity. The Flow! Works Software makes QOMO QIT300 an extremely powerful interactive device which is a cutting edge stepping stone for classroom setups.
Q. Can I use my fingers to command the Qomo QIT300 Interactive Touchscreen Display?
A. No, QIT300 Interactive Touchscreen can only be controlled with the provided stylus
Q. What are the power requirements of this Interactive Display?
A. The QIT300 Touchscreen operates in the range of 100 – 240V AC
Q. Do I need to buy separate speakers with this Interactive Touchscreen?
A. Yes, the Qomo QIT300 does not come with a built – in speaker
Q. Is QIT300 Interactive Touchscreen compatible with my computer?
A. The Qomo Touchscreen Display is compatible with any computer with Windows OS and Mac
Q. What is the duration of this Touchscreen’s warranty?
A. The Interactive Touchscreen comes with a 2 – year warranty starting from the date of purchase.