- Wide 55’’ touchscreen to enrich the collaborative communication experience
- 10-pt multi-touch user system which accommodates several users at a time
- LED-backed display system with 1920*1080p high resolution makes the whole experience lively and realistic
- Fast response time of 8 milliseconds with no delays in interactive communication
- Anti-glare screen with tempered glass ensures user comfort
- System compatibility with MAC-OS as well as Windows allows usage by many OS users
- Compatible with various software and file formats for greater utility
- Android software integration and Flow!Works Interactive Software allows presentation/lesson building
- Built-in RMeasiteach Software for annotation
Qomo Journey 55’’ Interactive Touch Screen Display is one of the leading and most economical collaborative communication technologies in the market. With impressive features such as its 55’’ Wide touchscreen display as well as its LED backed display system make it the best option for organizations seeking effective and affordable modern communication solutions.
The Qomo Journey 55 touchscreen has 1080p High Resolution capacity that is suitable for users with large viewership. The impressive 178 degree viewing angle allows all people in a room a comfortable view of the Journey 55’’ interactive touchscreen.
Qomo Journey 55 also has 10-pt multi-touch capability which enriches interactive communication in conference rooms and classrooms. A presenter’s Holy Grail, it also supports MS Office applications in addition to numerous media file formats which makes live demos and annotation possible. The ability to integrate it with a PC, either Windows or MAC, emphasizes the convenience it holds for the diverse set of its users. The Android user interface is intuitive for everyone and is built-into this system.
Qomo Journey 55 Touchscreen has RMeasiteach Software and Flow!Works Software support for users who wish to prepare their presentations and plans beforehand. Its various features allow to import and organize data and prepare interactive presentations for later use.