- The Planar LA1710RTS is a 17” Interactive Touchscreen Display that embodies 1 touch point an a Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) touch technology which ensures smooth and responsive operations
- Supporting DVA/VGI video inputs, the Planar LA1710RTS has a broad range of capacities that benefit the user
- With a contrast ratio of 1000:1, the Planar LA1710RTS delivers crisp and clear image quality ensuring good understanding of context by the viewer
- The touch response time is of a precise 5 milliseconds, making Planar LA1710RTS ideal for usage in kiosks and restaurants as such locations demand speedy service and instant response
- No drivers are needed for basic touchscreen operation, but for advanced features, drivers are quickly loaded using the easy to follow, step-by-step instructions
- Compatible with mounting options that use the 75 mm or 100 mm VESA standard
- Dual/serial USB controller Interface
The Planar LA1710RTS (997-6292-00LF) is a 17" open frame monitor featuring Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) technology. This technology is most legit for either fixed or wireless sensor applications. The Planar LA1710RTS (997-6292-00LF) offers a budget-friendly display solution for OEM’s and integrators to simply incorporate into indoor stall enclosures. The display offers sharp, clear images to engage consumers and add value to their experience of using LA1710RTS. Its anti-glare glass upraises the image quality and further clarifies the display making it more visually pleasant to look at. A thin, space-saving design that also reduces heat output and power requirements. The reliability of performance expected from planar is delivered through the efficiency of LA1710RTS.