- The terminal board of the monitor is equipped with DVI-I and serial output terminals. DVI signals for up to 10 displays and serial signals for up to 25 displays can be transmitted via a daisy chain connection.
- The super-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 0.21" (0.53 cm) wide for video wall installations.
- The anti-glare layer reduces glare by scattering the light reflected from the sun or illumination, thereby enhancing the visibility of text and images.
- Optimum black levels are maintained in dark areas while bright areas are displayed more brightly to achieve a high level of contrast.
- The colors of the monitor are pre-calibrated prior to factory shipment to minimize color differences between displays for multi-screen use.
- The IPS panel has a wide viewing angle, so colors don't change when the image is viewed from right or left angles. Information can be accurately displayed to groups of people in large areas, like public spaces.
The black LFV5 Series TH-55LFV5U 55" Full HD Widescreen LED-Backlit IPS Video Wall Display from Panasonic features a super-narrow bezel for seamless multi-screen layouts.TH-55LFV5U's bezel-to-bezel joints are only 0.21" (0.53 cm) in thickness, because of which the screen borders can barely be seen in large-screen configurations. TH-55LFV5U display is built with pre-calibrated uniformity for multi-screen usage so that installation is simple and fast. The display features an IPS panel that has a wide viewing angle of 178°, so colors don't change when the image is viewed from right or left angles. Information can be accurately displayed to groups of people in large areas, like public spaces. TH-55LFV5U video walls direct-lit LED backlight helps maintain optimum black levels in dark areas while bright areas are displayed more brightly to achieve a high level of contrast. Panasonic TH-55LFV5U's beautiful display ends up being one the best choices the user made for advertising.