- Brightness level of 700 cd/m2 gives high visibility, even in large public spaces. In addition, TH-55LFV70U video wall display is treated with an anti-glare surface treatment. The Anti-Glare layer on the glass panel scatters light reflected from the sun or illumination to reduce glare and provide greater visibility
- The AG layer scatters light reflected from the sun or illumination to reduce glare. This provides greater visibility, making it ideal for use in surveillance stations and public facilities
- TH-55LFV70U’s IPS panel offers 178° wide viewing angle so no information is lost when viewed from right or left angles, and images are clear and easy to see
- Simply connect USB memory sticks containing still content files to a 2 x 2-unit multi-screen configuration for easy synchronized 4K signage
- The use of a highly durable glass panel and electronic components allows continuous 24-hour operation, ideal for installation in public places, surveillance stations, and more
- TH-55LFV70U’s onboard cooling fan automatically operates based on the temperature, preventing overheating in the upper screens of a multi-screen installation that are easily subject to heating
Panasonic TH-55LFV70U video wall is a 55 inch display with ultra-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 3.5mm (0.14") wide for video wall installations. Even in large-screen configurations, the screen borders can barely be seen, for more powerful and natural images. TH-55LFV70U’s terminal board is equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Video, audio, and control signals are combined into one DIGITAL LINK signal, and can be transmitted via a single cable daisy chain connection, enabling not only a multi-screen system to be configured using only displays and video sources with no need for a video splitter or other device, but also easy installation and control of multi-screen system thanks to simple cabling. TH-55LFV70U’s optional Installation Mount (sold separately) makes it much easier to configure a video wall. There's no need for complicated display positioning, and fluctuations between installers are covered, saving time and cutting labor costs.