- TH-55LFV60U adjusts timing of images to reproduce enlarged video more naturally
- Reverses direction of image scanning to smoothly play enlarged video on multiple screens
- Color and image quality can be fine-tuned and customized to assure seamless uniformity across all displays in multi-screen configuration
- TH-55LFV60U corrects any unevenness in color between multiple screens. R (red), G (green), and B (blue) along with intermediate colors (cyan, magenta, and yellow) are corrected individually on each display
- TH-55LFV60U Displays images with enhanced color intensity
- Corrects blurry image contours that result from resizing to improve resolution
- Extracts and eliminates noise components from input video signals for noise-free image reproduction
Conventional display panels usually include basic display mode presets such as Standard and Dynamic. The Panasonic TH-55LFV60U, however, features an extensive display menu that allows the user to very easily choose from a wide selection of display modes to suit different content, video sources, and lighting environments to achieve optimal results. TH-55LFV60U Video Wall incorporates a new video playback synchronization function for vertically adjacent displays in multi-screen configuration. TH-55LFV60U assures more natural video playback compared to displays with unsynchronized timing. The LFV60U Series is equipped with a variety of signal input terminals - two HDMI, DVI-D and USB. If the main video and audio signals are interrupted, the system immediately switches to alternative signals. This makes it ideal for mission critical control rooms and surveillance centers. When the signals are interrupted in a conventional display, the display image simply remains blank. The Failover and Failback functions immediately switch signals when the video signal is interrupted so the image continues uninterrupted. Panasonic being an industry leader surely beats all competition with the new TH-55LFV60U Video Wall display.