- The narrow bezels on the displays reduce bezel-to-bezel distance to 0.21". In larger video wall installations, screen borders are almost imperceptible
- The Multi-Display function enlarges images to up to 10 times their original size. It can increase image size using the same zoom ratio in both directions to suit 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4, and 5 x 5 video walls or apply different ratios to suit alternative screen dimensions. In this way, users can maximize display impact according to the size and shape of the room
- Colors are pre-calibrated prior to factory shipment to minimize the color differences between displays for multi-screen use
- The user can store color-adjusted data in the main unit memory. By simply retrieving the stored data, the display can be reinstalled after maintenance or in a new location without having to recalibrate
- Panasonic's free Video Wall Manager Software can calibrate the display color using a color sensor, adjust display settings, and control and manage data via the computer. If one can upgrade the software with an optional Auto Camera Adjustment Kit, the user can also adjust brightness and color among multiple displays using a compatible camera.
The Panasonic TH-55LFV5U 3x3 Video Wall Bundle is designed to be an all-in-one solution to all the video wall needs. It includes nine Panasonic TH-55LFV5U displays and wall mounts; a keyboard and mouse; IR, serial, and DVI cables; and an overfame kit. The included serial and IR cables will offer control of all of the displays at once by daisy-chaining them together, while the included DVI cables will allow the video signal to also be daisy-chained through all of the displays, simplifying the setup process. Lastly, the included overframe kit provides additional uniformity to the installation.