- An ultra-narrow bezel design reduces the width of screen joining borders to only 0.022" in wall videos. The borders are hardly visible, even in very large-screen configurations, so images are more dynamic and natural
- High visibility: High 800 cd/m2 brightness and a wide viewing angle
- LCD panels with a full 800 cd/m2 of brightness ensure high visibility, even in large public spaces. The IPS system also provides a wide viewing angle
- The energy-saving display is gentle on the environment
- In addition to producing crisp, clear images, they also offer highly uniform brightness when used as a video wall
The TH-55LFV50U is an ultra-narrow bezel 800cd/m2 brightness LED display designed for large digital signage and command & control video walls. With the slimmest bezel width of less than 3mm *1, TH-55LFV50Us can be combined to create near seamless large video wall displays. With features like IR Throughput; DVI-D In/Out and RS-232C In/out, and the ability to produce uniform brightness across multiple display solutions, the TH-55LFV50U is easily integrated into impressive video walls. The TH-55LFV50U also has a Direct LED backlight and IPS LCD panel for bright efficient signage and video with wide a viewing angle. VESA 400 x 400mm compatibility along with the ability to be displayed in both portrait and landscape orientation, give the mounting flexibility to support nearly any video wall configuration.