- 60” endless scroll 2 panel screen
- Incorporated A4 size black and white printer with the capability to print from the Panaboard or the PC
- Simple connectivity through a USB cable
- Easy compilation along with less paper wastage with the ability to print two screen into a single A4 size sheet
- Has the ability to be wall-mounted or used with mobile floor stand
- Compatible with TIFF and PDF formats
- Compatible with Windows® XP (SP3 or later), Windows Vista®, Windows® 7
- Panaboard Overlayer Software Compatibility that shares and saves meeting notes with a PC and projector
- Reduces power consumption with its energy saving design
- Sleek and slim design to board that blends with any office interior
The Panaboards UB-5335 copy board is a 60” dry erase copy board that consists of 2 endless scroll panels that provide users the facility of 2 screens without deleting essential data. The UB-5335 provides simple connectivity as it connects to the PC via a single USB cable making it easier for users to quickly utilize its amazing features. It has the ability to save handwritten notes from the whiteboard directly onto the PC without any software required. These saved notes can then be sent via e-mail. Moreover, with the embedded black and white printer, the UB-5335 copy board has the ability to print out up to 9 copies of that information and it can also print out 2 screens worth of information into a single A4 size screen which helps reduce cost and wastage.
Additionally, UB-5335 copy boards included Panaboard Overlayer Software allows users to utilize a projector to display information from your PC onto the whiteboard, while allowing them to write notes on the board. When the meetings finished, UB-5335 has the ability to save these handwritten notes from the electronic whiteboard to your PC, which can then be merged with the projected image displayed from your PC as a PDF/TIFF file. Documents created with Panaboard Overlayer Software can then be easily distributed to all meeting participants, eliminating the need for handwritten notes.