- Superior finger and pen touchscreen capabilities are delivered by the 4-camera optical imaging technology
- The double integrated, double sided, anti-reflective glass protects the LCD panel and minimises reflectivity
- High definition resolution of 1080p deliver spectacular detail
- Viable-grade LCD panels and components
- Digital loop carrier allows broad connectivity
- Smooth integration of OPS and NEC slot-based components is supported by the built-in expansion slot
- The built-in 10W speakers compliment the experience with exceptional sound
NEC’s 65” V652-TM commercial-grade large screen display allows digital signage end users, touchscreen facility with full high definition resolution along with cost affectivity. A 4-camera optical imaging technology is integrated within the V652-TM bezel that permits up to 6 simultaneous touches adding creativity and value to interactive sessions. The two-sided anti reflective glass coating not only cushions the panel but also prohibits mirrored imaging making the display much clearer and grants superior brightness transition of 450 cd/m² and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
The V652-TM features a built in 10W speaker that ads on to the users experience. It also supports a public display-grade panel which restrains against images from becoming permanent and offers a full range of inputs including an expansion slot compatible with OPS devices. However, an adapter is required. Upraised performance along with innovative integrated technologies build up prolonged use making the V652-TM, supreme for corporate, retail, restaurant and wayfinding kiosks. The NEC V652-TM Interactive Touchscreen Display includes a scheduler that has a round the clock feature which permits a 7-day scheduling of planned content, making room for pro-activity.