- V463-TM uses LED backlighting technology that ensures reduced power consumption and minimises depth
- Top notch touchscreen capabilities are made possible with the 4-camera optical-imaging technology
- Reflectivity is minimised clarifying the visibility of the display with the use of anti-reflective glass which protects the LCD panel
- High definition of 1080p ads immense detail
- Connectivity is broadened with the support of digital loop through
- OPS slot based components can be integrated using the built in expansion slot
- 10W built in speakers’ ad on to customer experience
- Offered NEC DisplayNote Edition presenter license supports the true meaning of collaboration and integration
- Compatible with Display Wall Calibrator
NEC’s 46” LED Backlit, Touch Integrated Large Screen Display offers finger touchscreen capabilities. This display uses LED-backlighting ensuring minimisation of depth as well as reduced power consumption. Integrated within the V463-TM bezel is a 4-camera optical-imaging technology that allows up to six touches at a time. Not only does its anti-reflective glass coating protect the panel but also permits typical brightness of 330 cd/m² and 4000:1 contrast ratio making the display clearer in visibility of light as well as dark images adding on to the experience of using V463-TM. Display wall calibrator, provides added visual benefits by automatically adjusting multiple displays to create one large clear display. Tremendous performance, innovative touchscreen proficiency and cutting-edge technologies advocate extended use making V463-TM ideal for corporate use. NEC offers a range of added after sale services which lead to greater customer satisfaction and valuable product knowledge.
This product comes with additional features that make connectivity, communication and planning possible round the clock. These include, LAN control, RS-232, scheduler, upgraded thermal and cooling systems etc.