- S-IPS panel technology allows for excellent off-angle viewing and less color shift compared to other technologies
- A mere 0.9mm inactive border allows for an even more homogenous image across the entire wall
- Auto ID feature reduces install time in the single press of a button
- Expanded daisy chain options with UHD pass through via DisplayPort enables UHD resolution across the entire wall
- OPS slot technology allows for the integration of single board computers and interface expansion slot allows for legacy equipment connectivity
- 500cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution will capture the attention of the audience
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
The 55” NEC UN551VS utilizes S-IPS panel technology to provide a superior signage solution for building video walls. With excellent off-angle viewing and far less color shift than traditional video wall panels, this display is ideal for broadcast, retail and command and control applications. On top of that, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation with advanced heat management capabilities in which internal temperature sensors automatically activate fan-based cooling if excess heat builds up within the unit. Other advanced technologies of this model include direct LED backlighting with localized dimming for improved brightness uniformity and higher dynamic contrast ratio. These displays are also capable of daisy-chaining UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution so that the entire video wall can be 4x that of FHD regardless of the size of the wall. With these features, an even smaller area between neighboring displays and commercial brightness of 500 nits, the unit is one of a kind fulfilling all the needs.