- Phenomenal ultra-short throw projector with laser technology instead of the outdated lamp
- Has a laser life of 20 years without needing any type of replacement
- Can accommodate display size of 115” with sharp and crisp images
- Incorporates a touch system that can assist up to 10 users working simultaneously
- Features a laser curtain module that allows touch to work with fingers without needing a stylus
- No external medium is needed to project the display, any flat surface can accommodate the projected screen
- Delivers bright and clear images with 6 segment colour wheel technology ensures high resolution projected images
- Packs a number of connectivity options with VGA, HDMI, USB, ports
- A set of stereo 8 watt speakers along with audio ports
- Standard RJ-45 connection of LAN and Ethernet connectivity
- Supports connection with PC’s running Windows, Mac or Linux OS
- Features the MimioStudio software for collaborative learning and easy touch interactivity
- Includes an official MimioStudio software licence
The MimioProjector 320LT replaces the old lamp light projectors with its laser projection technology. The laser projection guarantees a more brighter and vivid display and requires no maintenance with its long life span. The 320LT further supports the ultra-short throw technology that does not let light beam shine into the eyes of the presenter. With 3,300 lumens of brightness and 23 laser diodes along with a capacity of 1.07 billion colour display, the projected images are both clear and concise. The MimioProjector 320LT displays a massive 115” diagonal projected along with the digital light processing technology (6-segment colour wheel) for high resolution projection.
The 320LT model features a laser curtain module that allows users to directly interact with the display through the use of fingers and can accommodate up to 10 users at once. Providing a platform for collaborative learning and making learning easy for student, the MimioProjector further offers a complete software licence of the MimioStudio. MimioStudio offers an interactive and friendly user interface that can easily be run on computers supporting Windows, Mac, or Linux OS. The projector packs a handsome number of ports that support both the analog and digital data formats. Furthermore, the 320LT features Ethernet connectivity and provides an audio input and out support along with a set of stereo 8 watt speakers. With a marvellous projection quality and the ease of the touch interface for aided learning, the MimioProjector 320LT is the epitome of engaging and creative learning environment.