- MimioProjector 280T Interactive Ultra-Short Throw Projector is a top class tool for projecting data and content
- With 3100 lumes brightness and wide range of resolution compatibility, the Mimio 280T delivers excellent display quality with crisp images and vibrant colors
- The Mimio 280T supports 3D formats and is 3D ready with the assistance of DLP (Digital Light Processing) link
- Allowing up to 10 single-point touches or 5 dual-point touches with gestures, the Mimio 280T integrates the award winning MimioStudio classroom software adding new heights to interactivity and collaboration
- The conventional dry erase boards can be turned into touch boards by bundling them up with the Mimio 280T as this transformation is convenient, simple and easy to set-up
- The 8W built-in speakers enhance the interactive experience with Mimio 280T as the audio is of just as good quality as the display
- Using pens or finger touch, multiple students can simultaneously interact with the same projected image, enhancing collaborative learning
- Ultra-short-throw projector design reduces shadows on the whiteboard eliminating any visual hindrances
Students in the contemporary world live in an era of touch technology and Mimio 280T is just the solution to such a technologically demanding environment. With up to 10 touch points, 3100 lumens brightness and excellent display resolution options, Mimio 280T fulfills all the requirements expected from an interactive ultra-short throw projector. The conventional dry erase boards can be turned into touch boards by bundling them up with the Mimio 280T as this transformation is convenient, simple and easy to set-up.
The integrated MimioStudio Software further boosts the performance of Mimio 280T as it enables up to 50 students to work collaboratively towards a common goal. The bundled MimioMobile app connects up to three mobile devices in the classroom. The included MimioStudio Gradebook automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests. Many other added features of the MimioStudio Software make Mimio 280T the most innovative and technologically advance tool for collaborative classroom sessions.