- MimioProjector 280I allows simultaneous touches and up to 10 users can simultaneously interact with one another on the same projected image
- The ultra-short throw design of MimioProjector 280I limits glare and shadow on the display
- With 3100 lumens of brightness, WXGA resolution and 2000:1 contrast ratio, the MimioProjector 280I promises crisp image quality
- The included MimioStudio Software permits extensive classroom instruction aids, including Notebook, Gallery and Gradebook simplifying the process of preparing and delivering classroom lessons
- Users may easily upgrade non-interactive projectors to MimioProjector 280I and avail the supreme benefits attached to it
- MimioProjector 280I supports video formats including VGA, HDMI, S-Video and composite video, expanding the locus of its connectivity
- MimioProjector 280I is 3D ready with the assistance of DLP link
- Built-in 8W speakers enhance the experience and elevate the impact of the message being delivered
The unique interactive feature of MimioProjector 280I projects the true essence of collaborative work sessions. 2 included stylus pens and up to 10 simultaneous touches allow users to work together on one screen. The MimioProjector 280I is best suited for the education sector as if facilitates the participation of students. Optimized for learning, the MimioProjector 280I grasps the attention and interest of students compelling them to take part in class activities making them more responsive. Incorporated WXGA resolution, 3100 lumens brightness and 2000:1 contrast ratio support the MimioProjector 280I to project excellent image quality.
The integrated MimioStudio Software further boosts the performance of MimioProjector 280I as it enables up to 50 students to work collaboratively towards a common goal. The bundled MimioMobile app connects up to three mobile devices in the classroom. The included MimioStudio Gradebook automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests. Many other added features of the MimioStudio Software make MimioProjector 280I the most innovative and technologically advance tool for collaborative classroom sessions.