- RF wireless interface employs a 2.4 GHz bidirectional, point-to-point, wireless interface between the MimioPad and a USB-connected receiver on the computer, ensuring no loss of connectivity between the computer and the device in any circumstances
- The data transfer rate wireless is 16 Kbps which more than enough to ensure the steady flow of data
- The Lithium Ion Battery Life (Fully Charged) gives up to 50 hours continuous and 5 days of typical use time, giving the user a peace of mind regarding always charging up before use
- The Tablet Weighs 0.65 kg (1.43 lb) with the battery, making it extremely portable and ergonomic so that the user doesn’t get tired of long hours of use
- A Resolution of 2000 lines per inch ensures that no input is missed and that the data is updated in real-time
- Pen Report Rate of 120 reports per second ensures no lag when inputting data into the tablet, ensuring fast track use
- Pen Accuracy of ±0.42 mm ensures no wrong inputs being inputs as with other systems where the pen points in the wrong direction of movement, which is not the case with MimioPad2
The MimioPad 2 is one powerful teaching tool designed specifically keeping in mind the needs of a student and of the teacher ensuring a powerful synergy between the two when using the MimioPad 2. The state of the art technology involved into MimioPad 2 validates how important it is for the company to please its customers and their needs ensuring the best of quality, at the lowest of prices.