- 70” 1080p LED display
- Multi-touch and gestures (Windows 7 and higher OS only)
- 10 single point simultaneous touch or 5-dual point simultaneous touch
- Single touch for Mac and Linux OS
- Touch integration with stylus, similar hard objects or fingers
- Touch 360° tracking technology
- LED backlit with 350 units of brightness and high contrast ratio of 4000:1
- Wide viewing angles of 176° on the horizontal as well as the vertical
- Quick picture response time of 6ms
- Input and output ports - the HDMI, VGA, Audio in/out and USB
- Built-in set of stereo 10-watt speakers with equalizer
- Low glare, low friction glass surface
- Low stand-by power consumption
- Includes MimioStudio software licence
The MimioDisplay 7010 Touch Screen Display is another one of the MimioDisplays that offers touch screen integration on a large platform. The 7010 supports a 70” 1080p HD display that offers great contrast and brightness with excellent colour production. Furthermore, tasks are eased with the touch integration on the MimioDisplay 7010 with the Touch 360° tracking technology that marks accurate touch responses and gestures with use of either fingers or a stylus. The Windows 7 OS can support up to 10 points of single touch or 5 point of dual touch simultaneously whereas the Linux and Mac OS support only the single touch. The touch transition is further eased by the low friction and low glare screen that allows swifter movements on screen.
MimioDisplay 7010 offers enhanced collaborative learning with the licenced MimioStudio software that helps to creates lesson and activities. The 7010 also supports easy integration with similar Mimio products, such as the MimioMobile app. Audio ports, and standard HDMI, VGA, and USB ports allow easy connectivity with external media. With its bucket load of features, the MimioDisplay 7010 engages students in a more collaborative learning atmosphere and provides a great visual background to interact with.
MimioDisplay 7010 Interactive Touch Screen Display comes with a 70” full HD 1080p resolution enormous LED screen plus LED backlight with 350 units of brightness which allows it to deliever stunning visuals, bright colors and clear details.
Collaboration at its finest
MimioDisplay 7010 Interactive Touch Screen Display encourages teamwork as it comes with the ability to support Multi-touch gestures with either a stylus or a finger. On Windows OS, the interactive touchscreen display has 10 single point and 5-dual point simultaneous touch allowing multiple students to use the device at the same time. This provides a brilliant opportunity for teachers who want further participation from the students within lessons. MimioDisplay 7010 Interactive Touch Screen Display is also compatible with other Mimio classroom products such as MimioMobile etc.
A complete Package
MimioDisplay 7010 Interactive Touch Screen Display includes MimioStudio programed entirely to facilitate teachers and aid them in providing an intriguing lesson. Furthermore, it has low stand-by power consumption and a glass surface with low-glare and wide viewing angles which ensure that displayed content is visible despite a great distance. It even comes with additional connectivity inout and output ports integrated within its aesthetic design such as HDMI, VGA etc for more user convenience.