- Multi-touch and gestures (Windows OS only) on a large HD 1080p 55” display
- 10 single point touch or 5-dual point touch simultaneously with either fingers or stylus
- Single touch for Mac and Linux OS
- Touch 360° tracking technology that ensures accurate touch response
- High tracking response time
- LED backlit with 400 units of brightness and high contrast ratio
- Great color reproduction with 1.07 billon colors
- Wide viewing angles of 178°
- Quick picture response time of 6.5ms
- Numerous input and output ports such as the HDMI, VGA, Audio in/out and USB
- Built-in set of stereo 10-watt speakers with equalizer
- Low glare, low friction glass surface
- Includes MimioStudio software license
The MimioDisplay 5510 Touch Screen Display is 1080p HD 55” display that offers touch capability with great accuracy. The MimioDisplay incorporates the Touch 360° tracking technology that marks accurate touch responses and gestures with the use of either finger of a stylus. The Windows OS can support up to 10 points of a single touch or 5 points of dual touch simultaneously whereas the Linux and Mac OS support only the single touch. The touch system is super-fast with quick response time and the low friction and low glare screen make it more intuitive. With wide viewing angles and high brightness and contrast, the 5510 can be viewed clearly in lit rooms and from a great distance. It also offers a quick picture response time with the color strength of 1.07 billion colors delivering a vivid display.
In addition to this, the MimioDisplay 5510 offers enhanced collaborative learning with the licensed MimioStudio software that helps to create lesson and activities. The 5510 offers easy connectivity with external media through attached ports and complete integration with similar Mimio products, such as the MimioMobile app to enhance learning further. Furthermore, audio ports are included along with a built-in set of stereo 10-watt speakers. The MimioDisplay 5510 with its bucket load of features engages students in a more collaborative learning environment and provides a great visual background to work on.
MimioDisplay 5510 Interactive Touch Screen Display has a 55” large HD 1080 resolution screen that comes with the capabilities of providing the user with brilliant and sharp colors! This is ideal for a classroom where a better quality of visuals would undoubtedly lead to more participation of students during lessons.
Supports multiple users
MimioDisplay 5510 Interactive Touch Screen Display has the ability to provide the users with a 10 single-point touch and can even deliver 5-dual point touch simultaneously with both finger and a stylus. Up to 5 users can work together which is an extremely useful feature to have to encourage collaboration and teamwork between students.
The interactive Touch screen display comes integrated with a state of the art low glare, low friction glass surface which is ensured to provide the users with an unmatched touch experience.
MimioDisplay 5510 Interactive Touch Screen Display has a built-in set of stereo 10-watt speaker with an equalizer integrated within its design that delivers clear audio clarity and entirely eliminates the need for setting up a separate sound system.