- Multi-touch and gestures (Windows OS only) on a large HD 1080p 55” display
- 10 single point touch or 5-dual point touch simultaneously with either fingers or stylus
- Single touch for Mac and Linux OS
- Touch 360° tracking technology that ensures accurate touch response
- High tracking response time
- LED backlit with 400 nits of brightness and high contrast ratio
- Great colour reproduction with 1.07 billon colors
- Wide viewing angles of 178°
- Quick picture response time of 6.5ms
- Numerous input and output ports such as the HDMI, VGA, Audio in/out and USB
- Built-in set of stereo 10-watt speakers with equaliser
- Low glare, low friction glass surface
- Includes MimioStudio software licence
The MimioDisplay 5510 Touch Screen Display is 1080p HD 55” display that offers touch capability with great accuracy. The MimioDisplay incorporates the Touch 360° tracking technology that marks accurate touch responses and gestures with use of either fingers of a stylus. The Windows OS can support up to 10 points of single touch or 5 point of dual touch simultaneously whereas the Linux and Mac OS support only the single touch. The touch system is super-fast with quick response time and the low friction and low glare screen make it more intuitive. With wide viewing angles and high brightness and contrast, the 5510 can be viewed clearly in lit rooms and from a great distance. It also offers a quick picture response time with colour strength of 1.07 billion colours delivering a vivid display.
In addition to this, the MimioDisplay 5510 offers enhanced collaborative learning with the licenced MimioStudio software that helps to creates lesson and activities. The 5510 offers easy connectivity with external media through attached ports and complete integration with similar Mimio products, such as the MimioMobile app to enhance learning further. Furthermore, audio ports are included along with built-in set of stereo 10-watt speakers. The MimioDisplay 5510 with its bucket load of features engages students in a more collaborative learning environment and provides a great visual background to work on.