- MIMIO ink capture system lets the teacher save notes on the MimioStudio™ Notebook file while writing through the dry erase markers
- Can easily save and capture 4 types of dry erase ink colors
- Capable of converting handwriting into various formats and document texts like PDF, JPEG and HTML)
- Contains a rechargeable tray with dimensions of 10 in. D x 6.9 in. W x 1.4 in. H to keep the pens charged
- Requires a MimioBoard interactive whiteboard or Mimio Teach interactive interactive whiteboard, and the MimioStudio classroom software
- Contains automatic mode switching where it can be initiated from a Mimio Teach interactive interactive whiteboard, MimioBoard interactive whiteboard or MimioStudio classroom software by simply touching the pen on the board
- Eraser is included which has dimensions of 3 in. L x 3 in. W x 3.3 in. H
- Each marker pens have the dimension of 6.7 in. L x 1.3 in. W x 1.3 in. H
- Contains TOV, FCC and CE certification
- Comes in four different colors; green, blue, red and black
Still using traditional teaching practices where students write and the instructor keeps discussing the lectures? Not anymore because with the NEW MimioCapture™ ink recorder, teachers can save drawings and whiteboard notes automatically without using a projector. This saves the students from writing and allows them to participate as they focus on understanding the concept while the instructor is explaining. The notes which are saved can be later used for referencing and can be passed on to the students who were unable to attend the lecture.
While we are talking about classroom discussions, universities and offices conduct lectures and meetings on daily basis where they use whiteboards for writing important pointers and information. This MimioCapture™ ink recorder will work great for them in the same way as it is for classrooms. Employees and students will be able to focus more on the discussion rather than on re-writing every single word.
What’s interesting is that this device converts handwriting into formal font style with a single click. With the rechargeable marker tray included you do not have to worry about buying a separate charger and the tray has magnetic pen holder which keeps the eraser and the pens intact so they do not move while resting on it.
|Product Name||MimioCapture 3|
|Minimum Requirements||MimioTeach interactive whiteboard or MimioBoard interactive whiteboard and MimioStudio classroom software|
|Whiteboard Active Area (per device)||1.2 m x 2.4 m (4 ft x 8 ft)—landscape orientation|
|Recharging Tray||254 mm D x 174.6 mm W x 34.9 mm H (10 in. D x 6.9 in. W x 1.4 in. H)|
|Magnetic Pen Holder||235 mm D x 95 mm W x 44 mm H (9.3 in. D x 3.8 in. W x 1.8 in. H)|
|Weight||Tray: .45 kg (1 lb), Pen holder: .136 kg and Tray, 4 pens, eraser: .79 kg (1.75 lb)|
|Controls & Indicators||MimioCapture recharging tray serves as a charging station for the batteries inside the pens and eraser|
|Marker Pens||MimioCapture pens use Expo-type dry erase markers, Pens: 171 mm L x 32.2 mm W x 32.2 mm H(6.7 in. L x 1.3 in. W x 1.3 in. H), Lithium-Ion battery recharges while pen is docked in the tray|
|Eraser||76.11 mm x 76.11 mm x 84.3 mm (3 in. L x 3 in. W x 3.3 in. H), .71 mm (2.8 in.) eraser surface, Lithium-Ion battery recharges while eraser is docked in the tray|
|Power Consumption||5V - 100mA DC via fixed USB cable|
|Certification & Compliance||TOV, FCC, CE|
|Product Warranty||Mimio hardware is warranted for 2 years from date of purchase, with an additional 3 years with product registration at mimio.com/warranty, for a total of 5 years|
|Other Available Accessories||Replacement parts: kit for eraser felt pads, 4 colour pens and North American or International AC adapters|
|Automatic Mode Switching||MimioCapture mode can be initiated from a MimioTeach interactive whiteboard or MimioBoard interactive whiteboard in Interactive mode by touching a marker pen to the board, or can be initiated via MimioStudio software|
Q1) How will we know that the MimioCapture pen needs to be recharged?
A. If the pen is off then it simply means that it is not receiving any power but when you see a solid amber color light, then it means that the MimioCapture pen has low battery and it needs to be recharged. Place it in the charging tray and you will witness a solid green light which indicates that it is successfully charging now.
Q2) How can we insert the dry erase markers inside the MimioCapture pen?
A. Simply insert the dry erase markers directly into the MimioCapture pen from the side which shows the status light.
Q3) Are there any specific instruction to use the MimioCapture pen while writing?
A. No there are no boundaries, you can write and draw whatever you want to. As it lets you to be as creative as you can be.
Q4) Does MIMIOCAPTURE 3 have a warranty?
A. Yes the Mimio hardware comes with a 2 years warranty while 3 years warranty is given when the product is registered at mimio.com/warranty. Overall there is a 5 year warranty.