- 78” projection optimized touch board and erasable Porcelain-on-Steel surface
- Light weight whiteboard which can be set up and installed in less than 10 minutes
- 6 individual touch point ability or 3 dual touch simultaneous gestures using finger touch or a pen with 360° interactivity
- Full speed USB up to 12Mbps data transfer rate
- In-built MimioStudio™ software facilitates teachers to engage students and have an interactive classroom environment
- 780T is compatible with other MimioClassroom™ products for collaborative learning and evaluations
- Rugged aluminum chassis with a glossy, powder-coated texture
MimioBoard Touch 780T Interactive Whiteboard is a 78” board that offers an engaging learning experience and an unparalleled touch experience. A total of 6 students can use their finger or a pen on MimioBoard 780T concurrently or 3 students can work with dual touch gestures. Furthermore, the included MimioStudio™ Software enables student teacher engagement as well as manage to have interactive classroom lessons. This software integrates MimioBoard 780T interactive whiteboard along with all other MimioClassroom™ products. In addition to this, 3 Free Mobile Connections permit users to connect up to three mobile devices using the MimioMobile™ app, allowing users to control the touch board from anywhere in the classroom. Moreover, the MimioBoard 780T can be used as a conventional erasable whiteboard as well as a projection-optimized touch board.
Your Convenience Guaranteed!
The Whiteboard is made with the latest technology and its functions are extremely convenient for users to understand. Furthermore, the Interactive Whiteboard is powered by a USB cable which allows it to be plugged in anywhere in the world without worrying about the voltage specifications and socket shape.
Compatibility at its Finest!
The Interactive Whiteboard comes equipped with innovative technology that makes it compatible with all the contemporary operating systems of the world
The Whiteboard touchscreen is backed by the Touch 360o technology that allows almost any object to work as a tool. The users can use the stylus, their fingers or any other solid object to work on the Whiteboard without damaging its touchscreen.
With up to 6 simultaneous touch points, many users can easily work simultaneously on the whiteboard. This results in a more interactive class which encourages more participation from the students.