Luxor LLTP32-B 32 Laptop and Chromebook Charging Cart with Timer
- Luxor LLTP32-B can store and charge up to 32 Chromebooks or tablets
- Energy conservation is made possible by the ETL listed charging timer so circuit overloading is prevented
- Charging cord clips are provided for user’s convenience
- The cart is made from steel, hence ensuring durability along the years
- Both shelves collectively can hold up to 16 tablets.
- The charging cart consists of a bottom shelf for storing accessories
- To keep the Tablets/Chromebook protected, there are 30 rubber coated dividers inside with a space of 1.5˝ W
- Includes a two UL-Listed 16-outlet 110V vertical electrical power strip
- All 4 sides support ventilation to keep the internal temperature balanced.
- Four 4˝ casters included where two have locking brakes
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- For security, there is a locking front and rear access door. The lock includes a maximum of two keys.
- Weighs 107 lbs. with a maximum weight capacity of 111 lbs.
- Overall dimensions without handle 28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H and with handle 28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H
- Maximum cord length of 10 feet can be accommodated
- Shelf dimensions are 28"W x 16"D with 11.5"H of top clearance and bottom shelf has dimensions of 28”W x 16”D x 4”H
This secure, energy efficient, durable and transferrable charging cart is what offices need. With a 3 shelves space in the LLTP32-B users can not only charge their devices but can place extra accessories in the bottom shelf. For security and cable management this cart provides 2 lockable doors and cord clips. Extra care of the devices is taken by preventing them from getting overheated inside the charging cart, which is made possible by the 4 ventilated walls.
Unique quality, which the Luxor charging cart comprises is that there is ETL listed timer installed between the two charging shelves so overloading of the circuits can be avoided. The rubber coated dividers and the all steel construction make sure that the devices are kept safe in the Luxor LLTP32-B charging cart.
For easy mobility on plain and inclined surface the charging station is provided with lockable casters and a handle. Schools, offices, libraries and even hospitals can upgrade themselves by acquiring such energy efficient cart.
|Product Name||Luxor LLTP32-B 32 Laptop and Chromebook Charging Cart with Timer|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||dimensions without handle 28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H and with handle 28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||32|
|Compatible With||Laptops and Chromebooks|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Cycle Switching Time (Minutes)||N/A|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Shelf Dimensions (H''x W''x D'')||28"W x 16"D with 11.5"H of top clearance and bottom shelf has dimensions of 28”W x 16”D x 4”H|
|Device Type||Chromebook, Laptop|
|Security Features||Key-lock on front & back door; 2 keys|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart, Security Cart|
|Category||Laptop Charging Cart|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Inputs / Outputs||N/A|
|Included Accessories||Two UL-Listed 16-outlet 110V vertical electrical power strip, two keys, casters and a handle|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Material||Power Coated Steel|
|Cable management||Charging cord clips|
|Capacity||32 Tablets, Chromebooks|
|Dimensions with handle||28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H|
|Dimensions without handle||28.5”W x 21”D x 38.25”H|
|Shelf dimensions||Top 2 Shelves: 28" W x 16" D x 11.5" H Bottom Shelf: 28" W x 16" D x 4" H|
|Casters||4" rubber non-skid & ball bearing; two casters include locking brakes|
|Divider Make||Rubber coated steel|
|Doors||2; front and back|
|Lock||Key Lock on front and back door; Two keys|
|warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|power||Two 16-outlet vertical power strips; UL approved|
|Assembly Required||Minimal; attach handle bar & casters|
- Luxor LLTP32-B Portable 32-Laptop / Chromebook Charging Cart with Timer
- Two UL-Listed 16-outlet 110V vertical electrical power strip
- Two keys
- A handle
Q1) Can the Luxor LLTP32-B adjust laptops and Chromebook up to 17”?
A. Yes! The Luxor LLTP32-B charging cart can easily accommodate laptop and Chromebook displays up to 17”.
Q2) Can the Luxor LLTP32-B operate automatically?
A. Unfortunately it cannot operate automatically as it needs to be plugged in. However, the timer installed operates automatically by efficiently accommodating the two charging shelves.
Q3) What material is used in the construction of the charging cart?
A. The Luxor charging cart is made from powder coated steel just to promise log-term durability for its users.
Q4) Do we need to purchase the power strip separately?
A. No it’s included in the packaging.