Luxor LLTMW16-G 16-Tablet Wall / Desk Charging Box
- Can Store, transport and charge up to 16 tablets at a time
- Luxor charging box can be mounted on the wall or can be placed on a flat surface
- Rubber-coated dividers with 1" spacing to protect devices from scratches and other damage
- All steel construction with a padded interior ensuring durability
- For security there is key lock; incudes 2 keys
- Two sides are ventilated to prevent the device from getting heated
- A UL-Listed 16-outlet 120V/15A horizontal electrical power strip is included in this secure charging box
- Contains limited lifetime warranty
- No assembly required but comes with a drywall mounting hardware
- Maximum weight capacity of 70 lbs. (evenly distributed)
- Efficiently meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- 25"W x 13"D x 14.5"H overall measurement
- Space between dividers 1"W x 75"D with 13.25"H of top clearance
- 10 feet is the cord length.
Luxor LLTMW16-G is an efficient unit that can charge up to 16 tablets at a time. The security key lock allows its users to charge devices without any danger. Featuring the rubber coated dividers, padded interior and all metal construction proves durability and damage free charging. The Luxor charging box has two ventilated walls with a number of holes so maximum air can cross the container, hence maintaining the inside temperature. With the 16-outlet 120V/15A horizontal electrical power strip the devices can be charged quickly without any hassle of individually waiting for the slot to get free. For convenience, the Luxor 12-Tablet Wall / Desk charging box comes fully assembled and includes a mounted hardware for dry-wall surfaces. So it can be positioned on the wall wherever needed. To prove reliability in its operations, Luxor LLTMW16-G comes with a security system in the form of a key-lock with two keys. It allows to lock the charging cabinet whenever you have placed a device inside, to secure it. The Luxor 16-Tablet Wall / Desk charging box is perfect for small offices, labs, libraries, classrooms.
The overall composition of the charging cabinet depicts strong and simple operations in the most affordable prices.
|Product Name||Luxor LLTMW16-G 16-Tablet Wall / Desk Charging Box|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||25"W x 13"D x 14.5"H|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||16|
|Compatible With||Tablet and laptop|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Certification||Meets ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Security Features||Secure key-lock; includes two keys|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart, Charging Station, Security Cart|
|Category||Tablet Charging Cart|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Included Accessories||Drywall mounting hardware and a UL-Listed 16-outlet 120V/15A horizontal electrical power strip|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Material||Power Coated Steel|
|Color Finish||Light Gray|
|Dimensions||25"W x 13"D x 14.5"H|
|Lock||Key Lock; Two keys|
|Ventilation||Yes; 2 sides|
|warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|weight Capacity||33 lbs.|
|power||16-outlet horizontal power strip; UL approved|
|Mounting Hardware||Included (for drywall surface)|
- Luxor LLTMW16-G Tablet Wall / Desk Charging Box
- Drywall mounting hardware
- UL-Listed 16-outlet 120V/15A horizontal electrical power strip
Q1) Can any type of charging cable be used in the Luxor LLTMW16-G?
A. While looking at the outlets composition, this charging box may not be suitable for different types of chargers with large plugs.
Q2) With how many keys does the security lock come with?
A. There is a total of two keys provided with the security key lock.
Q3) Is the Luxor LLTMW16-G an upgraded version of the Luxor LLTM12-G?
A. Yes! In the LLTMW16-G you can store 4 additional tablets as compared to the LLTM12-G.