Luxor LLTM30-B Portable 30-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart
- Luxor LLTM30-B can store and charge up to 30 Chromebooks or tablets
- Side cord wrap is provided for user’s convenience
- The cart is made from steel, hence ensuring durability along the years
- Both shelf’s can hold up to 15 tablets.
- For storing accessories the charging cart contains a bottom shelf which is 3 1⁄4˝H of top clearance
- To keep the Tablets/Chromebook protected, there are 28 rubber coated dividers inside with a space of 1˝
- Includes a two UL-Listed 15-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- All 4 sides support ventilation to keep the internal temperature balanced.
- Four 3˝ casters re included where two have locking brakes.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- For security, there is a locking front and rear access door. The lock includes a maximum of two keys.
- Maximum weight capacity of 120 which is evenly distributed
- Efficiently meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Over dimensions without handle 20.9"W x 21.1"D x 37.6"H and with handle 21" W x 21.25" D x 37.5" H
- Maximum cord length of 10 feet can be accommodated
- Shelf dimensions are 9"W x 15.25"D with 10.6"H of top clearance
Luxor LLTM30-B is the latest charging station available with a key lock system. Capable of holding up to 30 tablets, the Luxor charging cart has all steel metal construction ensuring long lasting operations. The cart weighs 109 lbs. and for maintaining the temperature internally, the Luxor 30-Tablet / Chromebook charging cabinet has 4 sided ventilation facility. Usually the charging stations lack cord organizing facility but this cart comes equipped by a cable management system with internal cord clips and external cable-wrap hooks. This highly competent Luxor charging cart is what schools, universities and offices require.
Moreover, the Luxor LLTM30-B comes with minimal assembly requirements as only the handle and the four 3˝ casters (two with locking brakes) needs to be attached. If you have accessories with your device which is to be stored or charged in the cart, they can be easily placed on the bottom shelf. The 28 rubber coated dividers make sure that the Tablets/Chromebooks are kept safe from getting damaged while moving and even when stationary.
Luxor LLTM30-B consists two doors where the front door provides access to devices, while the rear door leads you to the 32 cable management system and outlets. For user’s convenience the locking system comes with two keys. Additionally the Luxor portable Chromebook charging cart fulfills the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
|Product Name||Luxor LLTM30-B Portable 30-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||without handle 20.9"W x 21.1"D x 37.6"H & with handle 21" W x 21.25" D x 37.5" H|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||30|
|Compatible With||Tablets and Chromebooks|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Cycle Switching Time (Minutes)||N/A|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Shelf Dimensions (H''x W''x D'')||Top 2 Shelves: 18.75" W x 15.25" D x 11" H & Bottom Shelf: 18.75" W x 15.25" D x 11" H|
|Device Type||Chromebook, Tablets|
|Certification||Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards|
|Security Features||Key-lock on front & back door; 2 keys|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart, Security Cart|
|Category||Tablet Charging Cart|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Inputs / Outputs||N/A|
|Included Accessories||Two UL-Listed 15-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip, casters and a handle.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Material||Power Coated Steel|
|Cable management||Side cable-wrap hooks|
|Capacity||30 Tablets, Chromebooks|
|Dimensions with handle||21" W x 21.25" D x 37.5" H|
|Dimensions without handle||20.9"W x 21.1"D x 37.6"H|
|Shelf dimensions||Top 2 Shelves: 18.75" W x 15.25" D x 11" H Bottom Shelf: 18.75" W x 15.25" D x 11" H|
|Casters||4" rubber non-skid & ball bearing; two casters include locking brakes|
|Divider Make||Rubber coated steel|
|Doors||2; front and back|
|Lock||Key Lock on front and back door; Two keys|
|warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|weight Capacity||120 lbs.|
|power||Two 15-outlet vertical power strips; UL approved|
|Assembly Required||Minimal; attach handle bar & casters|
- Luxor LLTM30-B Portable 30-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart
- Two UL-Listed 15-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- Two keys
- A handle
Q1) Can MacBook’s fit in the Luxor LLTM30-B?
A. According to the specification of the Luxor LLTM30-B, only Chromebooks and tablets can be adjusted inside the charging cart. However, the shelf dimensions are 9"W x 15.25"D with 10.6"H of top clearance, so if it’s adjustable in size then it can definitely charge.
Q2) Does this charging cart has an automatic safety turn off system?
A. Unfortunately it doesn’t. You have to manually turn it off from the switch.
Q3) Can the tablets/Chromebooks be charged with a cover on?
A. You can use a cover in the case if it’s slim enough to fit in the dividers space. Otherwise there won’t be any air flow due to which the device can get heated.