Luxor LLTM24-B Portable 24-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart
- Luxor LLTM24-B can store and charge up to 24 Chromebooks or tablets
- External cable wrap is provided for user’s convenience
- The cart is made from steel, hence ensuring durability along the years
- Both shelf’s can hold up to 12 tablets.
- For storing accessories the Charging Cart contains a bottom shelf which is 3 1⁄4˝H of top clearance
- To keep the Tablets/Chromebook protected, there are 11 rubber coated dividers on each shelf with a space of 1˝
- Includes two UL-Listed 12-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- All 4 sides support ventilation to keep the internal temperature balanced.
- Four 4˝ casters are included where two have locking brakes
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- For security, there is a locking front and rear access door. The lock includes a maximum of two keys.
- Maximum weight capacity of 120 which is evenly distributed
- Efficiently meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Over dimensions without handle 125"W x 21.1"D x 32.9"H and with handle 17.125"W x 25"D x 37.6"H
- Maximum cord length of 10 feet can be accommodated
- Shelf dimensions are 125"W x 15.2"D with 10.6"H of top clearance
Still waiting for the switch to get free to charge your tablet/Chromebook? Well! You don’t have to anymore because with the Luxor LLTM24-B a total of 24 devices can be charged simultaneously. The cabinet consists of 3 shelves where two can hold up to 12 tablets/Chromebooks each and the bottom shelf is provided to keep extra IT accessories. It’s made entirely of steel with a padded top surface, hence ensuring durability. The Luxor LLTM24-B charging cart features a security lock system for front and rear doors, ventilated walls to avoid overheating and an external cable hook for proper cable management. The two charging shelves have rubber coated dividers to keep devices protected from any kind of damage which may be caused while placing them inside or during mobility. This affordable Luxor Charging Cart for movement provides four 4˝ casters where two have locking brakes and a handle for easy portability.
Luxor portable Chromebook charging cart comes fully assembled except for the handle and casters. With a limited lifetime warranty this Luxor cabinet is great for offices, classrooms and different workplaces to store and charge devices in a neat and efficient way.
|Product Name||Luxor LLTM24-B Portable 24-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart|
|Dimensions (H”x W”x D”)||without handle 17.125"W x 21.1"D x 32.9"H & with handle 17.125"W x 25"D x 37.6"H|
|Capacity (Number of Devices)||24|
|Compatible With||Tablets and Chromebooks|
|Body Material||Powder-coated Steel|
|Electronic Power Distribution||No|
|Cycle Switching Time (Minutes)||N/A|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Shelf Dimensions (H''x W''x D'')||17.125"W x 15.2"D with 10.6"H of top clearance|
|Certification||Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards|
|Security Features||Key-lock on front & back door; 2 keys|
|Cart Type||Charging Cart, Charging Station, Security Cart|
|Category||Laptop Charging Cart, Tablet Charging Cart|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Inputs / Outputs||N/A|
|Included Accessories||Two UL-Listed 12-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip, two keys, casters and a handle|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Material||Power Coated Steel|
|Cable management||External cable-wrap hooks|
|Capacity||24 Tablets, Chromebooks|
|Dimensions with handle||17.125"W x 25"D x 37.6"H|
|Dimensions without handle||17.125"W x 21.1"D x 32.9"H|
|Shelf dimensions||17.125"W x 15.2"D with 10.6"H of top clearance|
|Casters||4" rubber non-skid & ball bearing; two casters include locking brakes|
|Divider Make||Rubber coated steel|
|Doors||2; front and back|
|Lock||Key Lock on front and back door; Two keys|
|warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|weight Capacity||120 lbs.|
|power||Two 12-outlet vertical power strips; UL approved|
|Assembly Required||Minimal; attach handle bar & casters|
- Luxor LLTM24-B Portable 24-Tablet / Chromebook Charging Cart
- Two UL-Listed 12-outlet 120V/15A vertical electrical power strip
- Two keys
- A handle
Q1) What are ANSI/BIFMA standards?
A. These are the tough tests which the equipment undergoes so that it can be approved under certain standards of quality.
Q2) Does the Luxor LLTM24-B support USB port connections?
A. Unfortunately it doesn’t have a USB connection but there is a power strip provided at the back which can be used with a plug.