- High Definition, XGA, SXGA, WXGA, UXGA, 1080p resolution at up to 30 Frames per second live display
- Excellent clarity with the 125X zoom capability and
- One button optimization function along with one touch, standalone video recording
- High-definition USB image transmission in real time supports up to 32GB
- Easy Plug & Play setup which does not require USB driver installation
- Customized video splash screen
- Supports both LCD and DLP projectors
- Free multi-functional cross platform software support
- Compatible with all major IWB brands and HD media devices
- Compare live images with saved images with the Picture-in-Picture feature
- Enlarge any part of the image and pan it by using the arrow keys
- Powered through Ethernet
- Kensington lock port on document camera chassis
The Lumens CL510 Live Image document camera is a full feature packed ceiling mounted document camera. The CL510 is a highly popular document camera among educational institutes as well as conference rooms and meeting halls. This ceiling document camera requires no hardware on the desktop as it allows a clear line of sight between the presenter and the audience. Along with the superior image quality with 125x zoom and full HD1080p resolution, the CL510 has real time image display and recording of up to 30fps allowing images to be captured easily without any blurred projection.
In addition to this, CL510 document camera supports uni-cast and multicast streaming in real time directly. Another feature of the CL510 ceiling mounted document camera is the synchronized image transmission as it allows users to control or modify all functions of the camera. Captured images with annotation and AV recorded files can be saved during demonstration.The included Podium View Software supports video recording in various formats, single or continuous capture of JPEG images, annotation on live images and allows easy integration with interactive whiteboards including Promethean™, SMART™, Hitachi Starboard™, Mimio™ and others.