- 55VH7B-B provides flexible content editing in various layout including regular matrix and non- formal irregular video wall is possible as per the preference in a timely and cost effective manner without unnecessary expensive video console
- Color changes and distortion are eliminated from any viewing angle. Color change average at 60°, Gamma change average at 60°
- 55VH7B-B's borderless design with its 0.9mm even panel bezel enables immersive and seamless viewing experiences on assembled video wall screens.
- Comprises of Full High Definition (1920 x 1080)
- No need of IR blocker or extra cooling system
- Flexibly usable in various signage environment
With its borderless design, the LG 55VH7B-B Video Wall Display offers maximum immersion for video walls. Engineered with efficient management tools such as quad-core System on Chip (SoC) which plays various types of content without the need for an external media player the optimized built-in quad-core SoC in the LG 55VH7B-B Video Wall Display can play various content formats and eliminates the need for an external media player. Using its built-in SoC, each display plays its video tile without lag for synchronized content playback. The LG 55VH7B-B Video Wall Display is perfect to effectively raise a customer’s awareness, particularly in areas with heavy foot traffic such as museums, galleries, and large retail stores. The webOS 2.0 platform provides easy and convenient tools to create contents. LG’s Software Development Kit (SDK) and technical supports make content development and management easier, making the display even more appealing as custom made designs could be easily implemented. All in all, the LG 55VH7B-B Video Wall Display is a one powerful display tool.